BFN, no symptoms, but had implantation bleeding?

marfm

Reaction score
I got off the pill 6 weeks ago, had a period, and have been using condoms with hubby ever since. I am now over two weeks late on my period and I THINK I had implantation bleeding 5 days ago, but I've had only BFN's and no typical symptoms. Only symptoms I've had are:

Headaches Achey/sore labia Cold last week Occasional pain over left ovary

All symptoms are at a minimum. I don't know what do, those bfn's are disappointing but I don't think my chances are high either. Anyone experienced this before? What was your outcome?

I would say if it tests are bfn and you are two weeks late, then what you thought was ib was prob your actual period. Sometimes once coming off of bc it will take about two cycles to get a "normal" period.

Good to know, thank you. I thought it was my period also but I only saw bleeding once when I wiped so...don't know what to think of that.

Just wanted to let anyone out there wondering, I was not pregnant the cycle I wrote this post.

But I might be now :)

Hi, thanks for the update. How did you finding coming off bc? I stopped on 6th october and just don't know what to think xx

Hi, thanks for the update. How did you finding coming off bc? I stopped on 6th october and just don't know what to think xx

When I came off of it, I immediately noticed a change in my emotions, sex drive, energy levels, and much mire. I didn't realize what a negative impact BCP had on me. I was depressed, had low libido, etc... 5 & 1/2 months later I feel better than ever. My cycles are starting to regulate now (I think!)

How have you felt off bc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->