BFN or BFP?! Please honest opinion - also could . . . **New pics and Update on P3**

Jake_1

1 boy & 1 Girl - Perfect!
Reaction score
As title says, this test was done this morning, had one similar looking last night. I get a feeling they could be evaps though, I'm just so unsure :wacko:. Please let me know what you think and also if someone could invert for me I would really appreciate.

:hugs: and :dust: to all

x

sorry trying to add pic now!

Attachments

• poas1.jpg
    poas1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 359
I'm seeing a very faint line there! Can see it on the invert too, but it's not any clearer. Would upload a pic but can only invert my screen colours, not pic colours. Will try to find a way...

I inverted it, looks like theres a faint :BFP: test again in a day or so!! CONGRATS!!

The line did come up in the time frame right?

Attachments

• poas1.jpg
    poas1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 182
I don't know how to invert, but it does look very promising! I would test again in the morning.... Good luck!

Done. Seeing it faintly! How many dpo are you?

https://www.converthub.com/invert-colors/working/done/452aef71137f1f01fe7685ecd5687cbe/picture11-inverted.png

Im not sure, I was having 34 day cycles until this month but am now on cd 40 still no af and this is the closest to a :bfp: I've seen and have been testing since cd 27! Its not uncommon for my cycle to go out of whack but this just seems so long! Had some symptons but don't want to get my hopes up! Thanks all for your help

x

I inverted it, looks like theres a faint :BFP: test again in a day or so!! CONGRATS!!

The line did come up in the time frame right?

I believe so. These cheap ones are annoying. The instructions said to read after 3 mins and diregard any changes after 10mins. I took this photo just before the 10 mins were up, but at 3 mins it was only just there, even lighter than the photo.
Thanks for your help
x

I see a faint line in the regular pic...good luck!

IC are crap honey although I do see your line.

Try an FRER.

XXXX

I can definitely see something, good luck!

Oh how exciting just been reading your thread!!

how is it any news sweets ??

D xx

Oh mine were way fainter I'm certain that yours is a :bfp:

Thanks girls.
Did another one today that looked the same, maybe a tad darker but have packed my camera so now pics sorry. I am really hoping this is it. I'm a POAS addict too, like many of you out there, and come from a family of POAS addicts (2 sisters both TTC). We are off interstate for 5 days away from all this TTC business and have made a pact not to pee on anything until we get back - no HPT's no OPK's (OMG don't know how I will go). I will do a frer on Monday morning when we get back (14th Sept) and promise to post and share with you all no matter what the verdict. Thanks for your support

xxxx :dust: to all and I hope when I check back in there are lots of :bfp:'s

NO!!!!! You can't make us wait now until next week!!! :hissy:

:test:

Ha ha, my sentiments exactly 555ann555 but will have to be - I made a pact with the sisters and things not looking good for either of their cycles this month so would just ruin our trip if I confirmed while away (sad vs happy). Hoping I will be able to see you in the first trimester section soon

Thanks x

Good luck sweetie, enjoy your trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->