BFN or BFP?! Please honest opinion - also could . . . **New pics and Update on P3**

i used the same ones as you and looks the same as my bfp.....the evap lines are not that strong, im certain it is a bfp....congrats :) xxxx

Looks good hun. Hope you have a great trip and can't wait to see the new one when you get back.

Congrats Jake+1 looks good to me, there's colour in the line. mine didn't, but yours looks positive to me, I'll cross my fingers and toes for you!!!

Hi girls, due to my disgusting addiction to POAS (ha ha) I did one before leaving on our trip on wed morning - a FRER this time- and it was a BFN:nope:! No pic with me (sorry) but still no AF and on CD 41 when I normally have a really regular 34 day cycle! I will still test again on Monday when I get home and go see doc on Thurs if still no AF.
The only consolation is that I only tested positive with my little boy on cd 43 and was worried what was going on then, hope thats the same issue this time but am lacking the faith right now.

Will keep updating. Hope you are all well and happy, thanks so much for your interest, support and advice xoxo:hugs:

Hi guys, thanks for all your support and encouragement but it seems it's not to be this month. Still no af :wacko: but still :bfn:'s . Here is my 3 test from this morning.

The weirdest bit is that I'm getting some pretty strong symptoms (must be in my head) and am on cd 44 - 10 days late for af - and am a very regular 34 day cycle!?! I'm off to the docs on Thurs to maybe get some answers.

Thanks again anyway ladies, :dust: to you all

X

Attachments

• poas3.jpg
    poas3.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 199
when i first got my BFP it was very very faint. But you know if it is real or evap because evap will come up after the time frame. I fooled myself too many times by checking again in half an hour and seeing that evap line- no...after the time frame if it is negative throw it away! Don't give up hope though, it may just be too early- i had about 6 BFNs before I got my BFP and I was still pregnant- just turns out it was too early. :) Am now 13w4d and floating on cloud nine. It does happen!!! :D:D

Good luck! Some women will never get BFPs with a HPT and can only be confirmed with a blood test or ultrasound!

Good luck!!

Go to your GP and see if they will do bloods honey.

XXX

i definitely see a faint line there!!! wait a few more days and i bet it will be darker!!!

I can see positive on all of your home pregnancy tests. I think you should have a beta HCG test done at the doctors to confirm your pregnancy , if they will not do this go see another doctor and lie about your dates to make sure that you get this blood test done asap

Keep us updated! I see a slight line on the second one there!

Hi there girls, thanks for your support. The :witch: finally got me on cd 50 so either they were evaps or it was chemical :cry:

Hope you are all well - I am just excited to be on my way to the next cycle and chance for a :bfp:

:dust: and :hugs: to you all

xxx

Sorry to hear that Jake, but good luck for this month!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back