BFN or BFP??

Aysegul

Reaction score
So I had spotting at 8dpo I'm not 12 door and decided to do a test... I'm so confused though. My test recommends waiting 5-20 minutes for results.
A faint line immediately showed up but faded and then reappeared whilst test was drying. My control line is also really faint. I took the photo at 14 minutes.
IMG_20190129_113353.jpg IMG_20190129_113353.jpg

I see a faint line on them hun xx

IMG_20190129_114857.jpg
I've also got an inverted colour photo

Deffo not seeing things xx
Oooh that makes me sooo excited, AF due tomorrow so gonna test again on Thursday or Friday to be sure unless of course AF comes for a visit but I was also fairly certain I saw it, asked my friend and she said she didn't see anything but also she isn't trying super hard to see it. Once I inverted that photo I was like 50% certain there was a faint line but with another person seeing it makes me feel much better!!xx

I see it too! I think a frer may give a more obvious line x

İs it an early result test? I can't get them here, these are literally the only tests I can get my hands on in south eastern turkey :(

İs it an early result test? I can't get them here, these are literally the only tests I can get my hands on in south eastern turkey :(

Yeah they are :) first response early result. They sell them online too. Ohhh I see hun. Well the line is looking promising :) good luck. Can’t wait to see your next test xx

Yeah they are :) first response early result. They sell them online too. Ohhh I see hun. Well the line is looking promising :) good luck. Can’t wait to see your next test xx
I'll look into buying some if this is a BFN Hun thanks, gonna test on Thursday so will be sure to update this post with a new result but if that ones looking the same and still no AF then it'll have to be doctors xx

I see those but for your peace of mind why not order a different test from Amazon or somewhere

Thanks everyone! Think I'm just gonna wait it out for a week!! Put my mind at ease for a while and just hope rather than stress [-o<:bfp:[-o<

So they don't do blood pregnancy tests in Turkey or at least the area I am they're doing some sort of scan thing?? I have no idea, I've to drink 3 litres of water before... Anybody know what this is?? LOL

3litres? Lol is that even possible. I’m guessing they will do an internal scan to see if there’s a pregnancy. Doesn’t hurt just uncomfortable when you got a full bladder :)

3litres? Lol is that even possible. I’m guessing they will do an internal scan to see if there’s a pregnancy. Doesn’t hurt just uncomfortable when you got a full bladder :)
And... How do they do it?? Lol that's sounds terrible

They will insert a scanner into vagina and push onto your cervix. It’s like an ultrasound scan but internal rather on your belly because they will get a clearer view if there’s a pregnancy.

@ciz ohhh... Thanks for the heads up lol, it's kinda scary going to the hospital/docs here... I can speak Turkish but not enough to know what doctors are saying lol wonder why they don't just do a blood test, seems like that would be easier... And quicker... Oh well least I'll know for sure after Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->