BFN...so upset...support please!

worrygirl

Reaction score
Just needed to vent--another BFN again this month. This will be month 4 of trying after losing a daughter at 27 weeks 6 months ago. I hate seeing the disappointment on my husbands face each month. I'm starting to think we might never be parents to a healthy child..EVER!!

Im sooo sorry honey, I cant imagine what it was like to lose your daughter. Keep your chin up and know that God has a plan for you! I don't know if this will make you feel better at all.. But my sister in law TTC for a year and finally got a BFP and had a miscarriage at 14 weeks. Then 6 months later got another BFP and had a 2nd miscarriage at 8 weeks. She has been through hell and now 2 yrs into TTC she has got her 3rd BFP and is 10 weeks pregnant, and things are going good. She never thought it would happen for her.. But just keep believing!

We are all here for you!

Just needed to vent--another BFN again this month. This will be month 4 of trying after losing a daughter at 27 weeks 6 months ago. I hate seeing the disappointment on my husbands face each month. I'm starting to think we might never be parents to a healthy child..EVER!!

I am so sorry hun! I know its tough. :hug: We have been trying for 6 months and i feel the same way. I lost one oct 2012 at 18 weeks, and havent been able to get pregnant since. It is perfectly fine to be upset. I really hope u get your :bfp: soon! Lots of baby dust :dust:

Im so sorry to hear. Its heartbreaking getting bfn time and time again, i know it doesnt seem like it at the moment but it will happen and when it does you'll forget all of this heartache and the joy will make it all worth while. Sending you heaps of baby dust x

Oh honey I'm so sorry. It is so hard to offer comfort without it sounding hollow. Have now deleted at least 4 attempted replies trying to tell you of the grief I am dealing with after finding out my precious girl is blind but at the end of the day I know I am still so fortunate. Really all I want to say is I hope it happens for you soon xx

Oh honey I'm so sorry. It is so hard to offer comfort without it sounding hollow. Have now deleted at least 4 attempted replies trying to tell you of the grief I am dealing with after finding out my precious girl is blind but at the end of the day I know I am still so fortunate. Really all I want to say is I hope it happens for you soon xx

Any child is a blessing. Only the special babies go to the special people that have the heart to understand that. She is a doll! And so lucky to have a mommy that understands that just because she has a hurdle to over come doesnt mean shes any less of a blessing!

GBH's darling.......... TTC can b a soul destroying journey at times, I no how u feel but I just have faith nd think positive that it will happen soon. I have 7 angel babies, twins born at full term that passed away shortly after birth, 2 early losses under 12 weeks nd our last loss was triplets which we lost at 14+6 weeks. It's been 18 months since my last loss so I no how u feel darling. Chin up, ur wishes nd prayers will b answered Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->