BFN while pregnant?

WTTMommy

Mama to Rach
Reaction score
I have a question (again!)...

:witch: is 2 weeks late as of today. The last time she showed her ugly face was Feb 17th. (Yes, she skipped town last month). 47 days ago.

I took two tests and both came back :bfn:

I'm due to get my blood drawn tomorrow to see what's up, but I wonder if there's even a slight chance that I'm pregnant? Has this happened to anyone before?

WTTMommy ...

my friend missed her period and then took a pregnancy test and it was a BFN ... she was very concerned however because she was always very regular. she went to get checked by the dr ... and guess what? PREGO :) BFP

so yes, there is a slight chance :) GOOD LUCK and let us know!!!!

Thanks! Will definitely let you know what the results are.

I am in the same boat, except my last AF was on Feb 15... so I am waiting to go to the DR's on April 15th, hopefully they'll give me a blood test, cuz I have taken 3 HPT's all all were BFN ... but still no AF..

It is possible. Do you know when you o'ed? My bfp didn't show until 18dpo and was still faint then. I don't metabolize hcg into my urine well.

You should either have AF or a bfp by 18dpo, so if you o'ed very late, you could be pg!

Am in the same boat and am going to the doctors thursday

good luck hon hope you get your BFP !!!

I have a question (again!)...

:witch: is 2 weeks late as of today. The last time she showed her ugly face was Feb 17th. (Yes, she skipped town last month). 47 days ago.

I took two tests and both came back :bfn:

I'm due to get my blood drawn tomorrow to see what's up, but I wonder if there's even a slight chance that I'm pregnant? Has this happened to anyone before?

Hi,

I am in a similar situation although the :witch: last showed her ugly face to me on the 14th Jan, I was talking to my best mate the other day and she told me that our other friend was convinced she was pg kept having :bfn: and even had a neg blood test and even had a poas :bfn: at 7 months only to have a perfect little girl. So as some of the other ladies say on here its not over to the :witch: shows her face. I am due to get my blood results later this week - I dont do waiting very well though.

Good luck

xx

Soo honey what did doctors say? Any good news..In my opinion, you could be pregnant!

Hope you get a :bfp: Baby Dust..xxx..:dust:

Good chance I'd say! Good luck and fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted? :D

My OH has two kids with his ex and he says they NEVER got a BFP! And took several tests, always a BFN- They have two "BFN" kiddies together, so yeah! It's definitely possible- And I'm hoping it's the same with me... :witch: is 5 days late so far... Got blood work today, so we'll see! lol. Luck and baby dust!

My doctor wouldn't do bloods only another normal test :-(

Sorry to keep everyone in suspense :D

Today's CD 60! Still no sign of :witch:

Doctor's think I may have PCOS. Ultrasound today showed no sign of cysts on my ovaries, but my hormones are imbalanced and I'm producing an excess of male hormones. I'm being referred to en endocrinologist for further analysis.

Thanks for the well wishes :D

aww, sorry it wasn't the answer you wanted. I hope that the docs can help you sort it out quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->