Bfp 10 days post trigger?

Savasanna

Reaction score
Hey all - I'm 8dpiui and 10dp trigger. I just took a FRER (bc I want to torture myself obviously ;) ) and there was a faint second line. Do you think it's still the trigger? I'll definitely be testing again tomorrow but I just wanted other people's thoughts. Thanks!

Could be as it takes up to 14 days for trigger to go away. Keep testing and see if it darkens. It usually took me 10-12 days for it to be gone. Good luck!

At 8dpiui I would think its too early to be a real BFP, it took about 12 days for my trigger be completely gone. if its real it will get darker verses fading away.

Yup. It was definitely the trigger. It was a stone cold bfn last night. Ah well, my fingers are crossed for Thursday!

Hi and congrats with your second line! I suppose it is positive. Day 11 after the 3-day transfer - levels of hCG are now high enough in your blood to detect a pregnancy. If it was 5-day transfer then even earlier - day 9!
Your 2ww starts the day of your transfer. If you have a 5 day transfer, you will likely get a positive pregnancy test 2 days earlier than with a 3 day transfer. This is because the 5 day embryo is more developed. Keeping fingers crossed for you xx

She had an IUI Not an IVF so it is a bit different timeline for the testing.

Savasanna - Did you end up getting a second line later in the cycle?

Nope. It was a bfn for me. But thank you for everyone's input! Hope to catch that second line another time.. and lesson learned with the early testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->