BFP 11 days post IB - calling all moms

faithforbaby

Reaction score
So 11 days ago I had what I thought was implantation bleeding, it lasted 2 days. It was very light pink/brown, but needed a liner. I think maybe I had a faint positive yesterday, but I am just wondering if there's anyone out there who has had a BFP 10 to 12 days after any implantation bleeding?? Just not sure what to think. Today I noticed I was super nauseous... Mother Nature may be playing tricks on me! 😁

I did with my very first pregnancy but unfortunately if turned out to be an extopic pregnancy. This is rare though, and I have heard of other people getting not getting a bfp till over a week after implantation bleeding. Are you able to go get your hcg levels tested?
I don't suppose the spotting could have actually been ovulation bleeding? That way your dates would tie in better for a light bfp? Xxx

I agree with pp. Do you chart ovulation? Just would seem more likely it was ovulation spotting with the fact is was 11 days ago. In a normal cycle that would be too early for implantation. But you didn't say how long your your cycle was or if your late for af so sorry if I've made assumptions. Good luck for when you test again!

Ever since I've had my daughter, I actually have a cycle each month. The longest it has been is 52 days, and the doctor said that's because I ovulate, but it's an in mature follicle. Usually though my cycles are 30 to 33 days. If I did have ovulation bleeding, I may have still caught the egg, as we bd the next day. The thing that is standing out in my mind most right now, is that I was nauseous all day and I am never nauseous. I am planning to pick up more tests on my way home, and I am hoping for a good read! Thank you for all your replies!

Oh well good luck!! Let us know how u get on with your tests xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->