BFP 1st baby for me and Partner

jen9900

Waiting to try :)
Reaction score
Well today we got our :bfp: and we are over the moon. It is very early days yet but I'm looking forward to being a mummy so much!! Congrats to all the other members in here on there BFPs!

Looking forward to talking to you all soon!
:dust:

Jen
:hug:

Awww Congratulations!! Wishing you a healthy 9 months! :hug:

Congratulations hunny hope you have a wonderfully healty 9 months :) :hug: xx

Thanks everyone! Congrats Gemma!! How have you been feeling ? x

Not too bad at the moment, just occasional patches of nausea, but with my other pregnancies the sickness started properly at around 5wks - can't wait lol! I am tired though, fell asleep yesterday afternoon and early this evening without even realising, not even like normal when you can feel yourself going. I'm off to bed soon, usually a bit of a nightowl once I get on the PC too!

What about you? Are you well?

Gemma x

Like yourself waves of nausea and my sense of smell is hightened, feeling really excited but nervous too, know what you mean about the sleepiness Ive been soo teird recently!

Whats you due date?

I'm not really sure, FF says 2nd Oct but I think they've got my O day a few days after when it was if you look at my chart. Within a few days of that anyway. The only days either side of O we BD on CD39, 46 and 52 so I reckon around 46 as 52 would have been too late and 39 too early for my temp rise.

Hope that made sense! Do you have an idea of yours?

congrats i just found out yesterday!! 4 weeks along

I think im due around 1st oct, but god only knows, hopefully when I have my scan that will date me better, when are you going to the dr's to have it confirmed ?

congratulations hun!
all the best for your pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"