BFP 5 weeks after chemical :)!!!!

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
I never imagined I would be back after two months,never mind 5weeks!!!!!

Sadly I had a chemical last month,had all bloods done and finally reached 0 beginning of September.

Have no idea what DPO I am so ordered a bunch of cheap tests of ebay, kept getting :bfn: then was only yesturday I noticed the faintest lines,thought it was my eyes at first,then I thought they were evap lines, so did a tesco test and very very very faint line.

Iv known for over a week I was pregnant, I know my body very well and my boobs are always the biggest give away, every pregnancy they have been extremely tender,nipples are bigger,more glands,veins,heaviness,feel fuller.

Went shop and saw offers on tests and couldn't help myself...I needed proper confirmation!!!

Oooo I hope this is a sticky one :happydance:baby 2 on the way, should be having a beautiful early June baby :):happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i62.tinypic.com/rlgriv.jpg

https://i57.tinypic.com/2emkl86.jpg

congrats...hope it works out for you :) wondering if I just went threw a chemical as well...worst feeling in the world but your story gives hope :)

congrats...hope it works out for you :) wondering if I just went threw a chemical as well...worst feeling in the world but your story gives hope :)

Thankyou :)

Awh im sorry, no matter what stage it is its never a nice feeling,my chemical was a shock as I never knew I was pregnant. Only found out at hospital cause I had pains and was told to expect a loss.
I read soooo many stories of people catching straight away,never thought I would be ome of them cause my daughter took 7months after my first loss.
so you never know :) good luck!! Xx

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"