BFP?? Advice please x

X

xsarahx

This is my very first post here, just getting used to all the lingo so bear with me ladies!!!

Not sure of my exact OV day but it was between 28.1.10 and 2.2.10 BD was 30.1.10 and since then every single day I've been searching for some kind of sign of pregnancy symptom. Except for feeling like I have a lump in my throat, bad spots round mouth and chin, very bloated, nipple tingling on days 1-2 dpo there has been absolutely no signs until yesterday when constipation and cramps started. Wasn't sure if cramps were because I was a little constipated so put it down to that. Now boobs feel a little tingly again. Still feeling constantly bloated and it feels really wierd to breathe in.

Anyway I thought if I tried a FRER test it should let me know either way and I got a feint positive. I burst into tears immediately as I was over the moon. Told hubby, he's really happy but we're both so nervous and don't want to jinx it. I have got another test which I'm gonna do first thing in the morning and I so hope the line gets darker as if it gets feinter I know I'll be sure its not meant to be as I'm paranoid about having a chemical.

Your thoughts and advice would be much appreciated :thumbup:

Will change my avatar to the test strip as can't work out how to put it in the body of this post.

that looks pos to me - maybe try another test to see it get stronger?

CoNgRaTs!!!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H pregancy. Good luck with your next test!

Congrats Hun :)
Maybe it was early days when u tested,give it few more days and im sure that line will be dark !

xx

This is my very first post here, just getting used to all the lingo so bear with me ladies!!!

Not sure of my exact OV day but it was between 28.1.10 and 2.2.10 BD was 30.1.10 and since then every single day I've been searching for some kind of sign of pregnancy symptom. Except for feeling like I have a lump in my throat, bad spots round mouth and chin, very bloated, nipple tingling on days 1-2 dpo there has been absolutely no signs until yesterday when constipation and cramps started. Wasn't sure if cramps were because I was a little constipated so put it down to that. Now boobs feel a little tingly again. Still feeling constantly bloated and it feels really wierd to breathe in.

Anyway I thought if I tried a FRER test it should let me know either way and I got a feint positive. I burst into tears immediately as I was over the moon. Told hubby, he's really happy but we're both so nervous and don't want to jinx it. I have got another test which I'm gonna do first thing in the morning and I so hope the line gets darker as if it gets feinter I know I'll be sure its not meant to be as I'm paranoid about having a chemical.

Your thoughts and advice would be much appreciated :thumbup:

Will change my avatar to the test strip as can't work out how to put it in the body of this post.

:happydance: congrats! Your are BFP! Dont stress yourself. I believe that you have yourself a sticky bean! I will keep you in my prayers!!!:hugs:

I took two of those little pink line tests and had the same result as you, finally I went and got a digital one and it just said "yes". I also googled, as I'm sure you have, and saw that even a very faint line is a positive.

Hun my tests when i got a BFP were SO faint. Even 3 days later still so faint that the doctor wasn't sure I was pregnant but now I have a gorgeous 3 month old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->