BFP - AF pains during the 2ww?

adroplet

37 & TTC#1 - IVF
Reaction score
Ladies
Just want to know if any of you have stories to share on AF cramps during the 2ww and still got your BFP or not.

I'm currently 6dp5dt and have been having mild cramps. I had massive endo cramping pains on 2dpt and 5dpt. Just wondering if this is something to be alarmed about or is this typical symptoms leading to a bfp.

Remember to vote above.

lots and lots of AF cramps, especially with this pregnancy.

Thanks Melfi, good to know.
I figured cramping means something is definitely going on in there. My fear was that my pains were SO BAD that my uterus was rejecting embryo/implantation. I just wonder how something can survive all that cramping and terrible pain.
I've been trying to keep a PMA, it helps to read others' experiences and success, especially during the 2ww.

The cramping was worse when I was preggo, and it would start sooner instead of the usual 13-14 dpo, and AF showing on 15 dpo. And it got even worse after AF was due, like 5-6 or even 7 weeks.

I've had af cramps in two week waits. And yes I also did when pregnant although the cramps were more mild. Slightly.

Interestingly since I've given birth my af cramps now are either nonexistAnt or very mild. I used to have to take max strength midol every cycle for af.

When I found out I was pregnant with my LO I had really bad cramps & thought for sure that AF was coming. It ain't over until she shows ;)

My children are a bit older (5 & 6) but I remember having cramping with both of them before and after testing. It was so bad with my first, I was convinced the test was wrong and I was getting AF. I rushed it the bathroom 20+ times a day just to check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->