BFP after 2 losses and I'm 35 - please stick!!!

heart tree

Mom in love
Reaction score
I've been hesitant to announce here because I'm so nervous that I'll lose this one too. But, I'm going to try to enjoy every second I can with this pregnancy. I need to celebrate it regardless of what happens. So, here it goes...I got my BFP!!! It was only our second cycle trying after my last mc. I'm so thrilled it happened so quickly. I hope you stick around little bean. We'll have a wonderful life together!

Congrats to all the other women who got their BFPs!

xoxo

Attachments

• IMG_2825.jpg
    IMG_2825.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 29
Congrats to you. This is fantastic news - great lines btw xxx

:happydance:Yay!!! Congrats and lots of sticky sticky dust :hugs:

I'm 38 and just had my little girl who is now 5 months old x x x x

Rump, nice avatar. Is that Jude Law? MMmmmm

Barney, I love hearing stories of ladies like you! My grandmother had my father at 40 and my aunt at 42 so I'm hoping I'll stay as fertile as she did into my 40's. I actually got my BFP on her birthday so I'm hoping it is a good sign!

oh my god honey!!! congrats im so pleased for you i really am. enjoy it hun and this will be a sticky one for you x sylv x

Thanks sylv!!! I'm in shock to say the least and extremely nervous. I'll keep you posted. I hope you get yours soon honey!

honey im soc pleased you so deserve this you are a fantastic person ans will be a brilliant mummy!! and dont worry im chasing you!! lol x sylv x

You better be! I want to see that BFP announcement soon!

dont worry you will see the announcement soon im working oh like a dog!!!! lol
x sylv x

Hey congrats! That's a strong positive! I'm 36 and I'm in Sacramento, not far from you.

Rump, nice avatar. Is that Jude Law? MMmmmm

Barney, I love hearing stories of ladies like you! My grandmother had my father at 40 and my aunt at 42 so I'm hoping I'll stay as fertile as she did into my 40's. I actually got my BFP on her birthday so I'm hoping it is a good sign!

Good luck sweetie infact most of my pals all had children in their late 30's lots of luck and huggles x x x x :hugs:

Thanks ladies! I love how supportive everyone is of each other on this site. It makes a world of difference!

Ella, we are close! Nice to see another California girl on this site. Hope you get you BFP soon hon.

Congratulations to you! I got pregnant one month after a miscarrige and my son is almost 10 months now!

You are making me have HOPE....I like having hope. Huge CONGRATS are in order. Best of Luck with this pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->