bfp after 2 miscariages and 3years ttc

kelly brown

Reaction score
hey ladies i was 3 days late and thought i would leave it as i can sometimes be few days over well after the 3rd day i thought hey whats the heck so done clear blue digital and got pregnant 2-3weeks :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: we have been trying for 3 years and have 2 miscarriages please pray our little bean sticks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Big congrats hun. Really hope I follow in your footsteps next weekend x

Congrats girl! HH 9 months

hey ladies i was 3 days late and thought i would leave it as i can sometimes be few days over well after the 3rd day i thought hey whats the heck so done clear blue digital and got pregnant 2-3weeks :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: we have been trying for 3 years and have 2 miscarriages please pray our little bean sticks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats hun! Ask your DR for progesterone its suppose to help with miscarriages (if you already havent). I take it as well. SO happy for you!:happydance:

Congrats hun! Ask your DR for progesterone its suppose to help with miscarriages (if you already havent). I take it as well. SO happy for you!:happydance:

what are those are tablets what do they do then thank you xxx

hi Kelly Brown, congratulations, I too got my bfp today after 2 mc so I know how you are feeling. I wish you a happy healthy 9 months xxx

Kelly, I'm so pleased for you. Like you I've been ttc for 3 years and have also had 2 losses. I just got my BFP last week. 3rd time will be the charm babe! Sticky dust to you!!! Congrats!

hi Kelly Brown, congratulations, I too got my bfp today after 2 mc so I know how you are feeling. I wish you a happy healthy 9 months xxx

i am feeling scared and anixous but at the same time i am tinking i have not been pregnant since sept 08 so hoping my body has repaired its self and my little bean will stick congrats gilrs i wish you health 9 month we should all be bump buddies xxxxxxxxx :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Kelly, I'm so pleased for you. Like you I've been ttc for 3 years and have also had 2 losses. I just got my BFP last week. 3rd time will be the charm babe! Sticky dust to you!!! Congrats!

well conrats babe bet your on :cloud9: well i had my last miscarriage 2008 and just could not get pregant was told hubby sperm was a bit low so with a few life styling changes from hubby we finally got here just hope my body has had time to heal and mend as not been pregnant for 2 years this sept keep in touch and may be we could all be bump buddies as we all got similar stories xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::flower::flower::flower: Congrats and I hope it all goes well for you xxxxx:cloud9:

well conrats babe bet your on :cloud9: well i had my last miscarriage 2008 and just could not get pregant was told hubby sperm was a bit low so with a few life styling changes from hubby we finally got here just hope my body has had time to heal and mend as not been pregnant for 2 years this sept keep in touch and may be we could all be bump buddies as we all got similar stories xx

Like you I'm excited and nervous. It sounds like your hubby has done some good things and I'm sure your body has repaired itself in that time. It is such a wonderful time and so sad that the innocence of it has been taken away from us. My advice is to enjoy every second of this. We are pregnant today and that deserves celebrating! There is a March Mummies thread in the First Trimester Forum. It's a nice place to be where people have lots of hope. There is also a nice group of women in the Pregnancy after a Loss forum. Hope to see you there! xoxo

I am so happy for you. Congratulations :) I was hoping you would get your bfp soon. I wish you all the best, see you in 1st tri :) :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->