bfp after 2 miscariages and 3years ttc

Congratulations! I hope you have a h&h 9 months :)

i have done 3 test one friday cbd 2-3 weeks on saturday tesco cheapie come up clear as day and cbd today sunday and 2-3 weeks got doctors tomorrow i have to keep testing lol as still dont seem real please hang in there my baby xxxx

Congrats - praying its a sticky bean for you xx

hi went doctors i am 4 weeks 5 days baby due 4th of march 2011 i got all my paper work and i got midwife 28th 9.45 am i have early scan booked for saturday 31st of july 9.15am just hope its good news nothing much to report had little lower back ache today doctors says is normal as its all my liagents sorting them selfs out i woke up early this morning rolled over oh my god my boobs killed not to bad at the mo feeling tired and also having werid fucked up dreams labout lions in the sub way and me and hubby nearly getting eaten glad he had some meat in his pocket lol xxxxx

https://i50.tinypic.com/1zcivm1.jpg
fridays one

https://i50.tinypic.com/sdd9vn.jpg
todays one

well had phone call this morning from scan unit at basildon they will scan me early as doctors said they prob wont as they can be gits for it so any way me and hubby booked a private one for the 31st july and as ill be 8wks 3 days but i have also been booked in for next friday 16th july 9.50 am so i am extra extra happy with that ill be 6wks 2 days so hopefully see hb wish me luck girls nothing else to really report sore boobs they are killing and really really tired today and very hungry xxxx

Oh I am so happy for you! :happydance:

Congratulations!! I was also trying for nearly 3 years :) Always great to see success stories!

its been a waiting game just hope all is ok at first scan next friday need some good news x

i know exactly how you feel. Im 4 wks 6 days today. Had 2 miscarriages since feb 2009. Just praying this one sticks. Going to Drs on Wednesday morning and going to ask for blood test 48hrs apart to check my progesterone. Ive got an early scan booked in for aug 2nd at 8 weeks.
fingers crossed for us both, im confident we will be fine. Message me if you are going out of your brain as i know how you feel x

i know exactly how you feel. Im 4 wks 6 days today. Had 2 miscarriages since feb 2009. Just praying this one sticks. Going to Drs on Wednesday morning and going to ask for blood test 48hrs apart to check my progesterone. Ive got an early scan booked in for aug 2nd at 8 weeks.
fingers crossed for us both, im confident we will be fine. Message me if you are going out of your brain as i know how you feel x

thanks mate i message you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"