BFP after 6 years ttc!

mouse_chicky

Reaction score
:bfp:yesterday afternoon for baby #3!
I actually started the pill Sunday thinking af was due Monday. But I felt like crap and was so tired. I went home from work midday Thursday because I was so nauseous and felt like I was losing my mind. While driving home, I went over my symptoms in my head: nauseous, crazy tired, emotional . . . then thought, maybe I should test. I told myself not to get my hopes up like I have so many times before.
In March, I had an IUI which was unsuccessful. Dh and I were devistated and decided it was the end of the journey for a biological 3rd baby. We decided to start applying for fostering/adoption. We weren't trying, but when you've been ttc for so long, you know the signs of ovulation, so we were aware of the windows. For 2 cycles, after sex, we'd ask each other "did that do it?" like we always had, then laughed, cause my egg and his sperm just wanted to be friends. :rofl:
Lo and behold:
upload_2021-5-29_11-1-44.jpeg

:happydance: :headspin: Congratulations, you must be elated :happydance::headspin:

:bfp:yesterday afternoon for baby #3!
I actually started the pill Sunday thinking af was due Monday. But I felt like crap and was so tired. I went home from work midday Thursday because I was so nauseous and felt like I was losing my mind. While driving home, I went over my symptoms in my head: nauseous, crazy tired, emotional . . . then thought, maybe I should test. I told myself not to get my hopes up like I have so many times before.
In March, I had an IUI which was unsuccessful. Dh and I were devistated and decided it was the end of the journey for a biological 3rd baby. We decided to start applying for fostering/adoption. We weren't trying, but when you've been ttc for so long, you know the signs of ovulation, so we were aware of the windows. For 2 cycles, after sex, we'd ask each other "did that do it?" like we always had, then laughed, cause my egg and his sperm just wanted to be friends. :rofl:
Lo and behold:
View attachment 1098823
Amazing news!! Congrats!!

Congratulations! I hope your pregnancy is going well <3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->