BFP after 9 months of trying!!!

Bellababy

Reaction score
Hi all

Well after 9 months of trying we've finally done it!! I did a test Friday evening (12dpo) just on the off chance and there it was a faint positive line. Hubby and I went into shock and to be honest we didn't really believe it. So yesterday did to more tests with First Response and the line was unmissable - staring back at us as bold of brass!! It was slowly starting to sink in but this morning I've used a Clear Blue Digital and there it was "Pregnant 1 -2 weeks"!!! I now beleive it!!

Just wanted to say to all those trying to conceive don't give up hope. To be honest I did and we were planning on visiting the doctor in April for tests. We agreed over Christmas we'd stop putting the pressure on ourselves and just BD as and when we felt like it. However I still knew the days we were to do it so even though Hubby thought I'd turned into a little sex vixan for a few days in January I knew differentley!! LOL!! But my point is I didn't mention the word baby so maybe that helped hubby not stress!

Good luck to all those out there preggers or TTC!

xxxx

Wow Congratulations, gives us all lots of hope x

Congrats! I did the same thing so maybe I will get my BFP in 2 days as well. I stopped stressing and didnt even take my clomid. I was just becoming a basket case! Did you have any symptoms? Congrats again!

Thanks girls. Really kind of you all.

MrsKCBrown my symptons have been tummy cramps but they do feel slightly different to period cramps more localised and not constant. Since about 11 dpo My nipples have been tingeley and occasionally sore and I've been tired. The tiredness seems to suddenly hit me without any warning. Also yesterday and today I've not been all that hungry which is very odd for me but then it could just be the excitement!!

Another one which may have nothing to do with my bfp but my wrists and the tops of my feet have ached. Like the bones are aching. It's not a constant feeling just every now and then. Strange!!

Good luck again xxx

Congratulations! This is our 9th cycle ttc as well. Thanks for the hope!

Wonderful just wonderful! Big hugs to you and your DH. So now you have to start a pregnancy journal :) lol

Hope you had a great vday!

Congratulations! :hugs: When did you start noticing the cramps? I have been EXHAUSTED and taking naps the past 3 days and I am only 5 dpo. I als keep feeling aches in my lower abs that feel a bit like af cramps the past 3 days too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->