BFP after IB

bexleyviolet

Reaction score
Got our BFP after three months ttc!

I had absolutely no symptoms other than two days of thick, stretchy, yellow globs of cm. Finally, on 10 dpo I started spotting. I figured af was on her way in because I was getting my normal verrrry mild cramps that usually come with her. Only thing that was a bit weird was I don't normally spot - it's just a rush of blood. Anyway, the spotting only lasted a few hours but cramps lasted 2 days. Took a test at 12 dpo and got the faintest of positives. Took a ClearBlue this morning and got a very clear BFP!! Praying for a sticky one!!

Got our BFP after three months ttc!

I had absolutely no symptoms other than two days of thick, stretchy, yellow globs of cm. Finally, on 10 dpo I started spotting. I figured af was on her way in because I was getting my normal verrrry mild cramps that usually come with her. Only thing that was a bit weird was I don't normally spot - it's just a rush of blood. Anyway, the spotting only lasted a few hours but cramps lasted 2 days. Took a test at 12 dpo and got the faintest of positives. Took a ClearBlue this morning and got a very clear BFP!! Praying for a sticky one!!

Hi I haven't been on here insuch a long time hubby and I have been trying to concieve for 5 yrs now had a tubal reversal in 2011. well otober the 5th had a normal cycle. was due for next cycle the 1st of november. a week before af I started spotting the 26th it was light brown with some pink and then went dark brown very light for 3 days no need for pad or tampon, pantyliner was just fine well now it is november 19th and still no cycle, I am scared to take a test. so happy for you, not even sure when I ovulated but it sounds like implantation bleed to me. tiatammy

Congrats bex! We are on ttc but not been successful as I did a frer yesterday at 11dpo n totally negative. Due AF In 2 days n got a bit of cramping this morning so i think that witch Is on her way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->