BFP after mc! 10 dpo frer

hollyrose

Reaction score
Got my bfp today at 10dpo. Had a mc on 14th march and one at the end of august last year. I'm feeling confused tbh. Want to be excited but don't wanna get my hopes up!

Here is my test. Xo

Attachments

• 20160501_094321.jpg
    20160501_094321.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 30
Congratulations! Can only imagine how anxious you must be, wishing you lots of luck xxx

Congratulations!

It must get really hard after multiple losses. I have had two losses but two healthy pregnancies in between so that helps.

I read a post by another lady that really touched me. She said no matter what happened she saw every day with her little bean as a privilege and was determined to enjoy every day of pregnancy. So that is what I have tried to do also. Of course there is always worry but I think looking at it like that has helped me feel more relaxed. There isnt any right way to feel though. Sometimes you just have to deal with the feelings as they come. I hope this is the one for you.

Thank you both. I'm so sorry for ur losses. Its heartbreaking. I had 2 mc between my dd and ds1 then had ds2 and 2 mc since then. Thats very true bunnyn. Xo

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months.

Congratulations, hope you have a healthy & happy 9 months :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->