BFP after MC! Shocked, terrified, so happy

Kimbre

DD 7 years. SO and baby
Reaction score
Beginning of November of 2014 I could finally post here after trying for years with nothing.
End of December it ended in a MC. We were devastated. I'm still not ok about it.

We've been trying ever since. I got a new job so I was too busy to really think about it in the TWW. I realized my AF was due I even bought tampons. I took a test went back into the living room and ate and stuff. I almost forgot the test bc I figured it'd just be white as always.
But it was A BFP!
We arereally happy but I can't shake the feeling of being worried I might lose this one too.

Attachments

• 2016-02-28 20.58.50.jpg
    2016-02-28 20.58.50.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 54
Congratulations! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Awww honey Iam so happy to hear you got a BFP. Try to relax as I know it must be hard. Keep in touch with me if you need to talk. I am praying you have a happy and healthy nine months.

Congratulations Hun and sorry for your previous loss. I've been through it before myself so I understand your nerves. I'm sure all will be ok :) good luck xx

Thanks everyone! We are very excited. I'm worried also bc I just started a job at a pharmaceutical company dispensing the powder and liquids they need to make meds. I'm worried about any harm to the baby being around it. I spoke with the team lead but 99 percent are men and I don't think he understands that I need to know if I need to move to another department like soon or what. I think I will know more tomorrow but I'm worried in the meantime. I'm finally pregnant and feel like I can't fully enjoy it bc I'm worried I'll lose my new job or something worse.
Also my friend at work has me worried about lifting. I read that you can continue to exercise as you have pre pregnancy. So she says I shouldn't lift more than 20 lbs! And I lift more at the gym everyday plus the buckets are kind of heavy at work. And my second job is serving and those trays are heavy. ....so I'm confused any help would be great

With regards to exercise, it is generally said that if you exercised before pregnancy, you can continue during. I'm not 100% sure about the lifting though...

Congratulations! Know how u feel as i had a mc in august. Happy but scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->