BFP after miscarriage in January!

Kirstyc1994

Reaction score
I am not telling any one (apart from DH) about this pregnancy as im petrified it may not last. i miscarried at 5+2 in january.. im now 4+6 with new pregnancy. As you can imagine im so scared at every twinge.. I'm still doing tests daily, which are all still extremely positive. Does it get any easier or will i be like this for the whole pregnancy . Also symptom wise I've been getting nausea every evening, and I'm so so tired all of the time, but no sore breasts! normal???? thanks ladies xx

Hiya hun. Congratulations :) I also fell the cycle after my miscarriage in December. I was definitely not expecting it. I lost the baby on Christmas Eve and I was 5w5d. I’m now nearly 13 weeks and everything is fine! With my miscarriage my symptoms were very strong very fast, but left immediately when I started to miscarry. This pregnancy my symptoms started slowly, and gradually got worse lol. Some days were full of nausea, while others were great (although I’d panic) but it’s very normal for symptoms to come and go :) good luck I’m sure everything will be ok xx

Congrats. So sorry for your loss.

I've found this pregnancy very nerve wracking as its my first pregnancy after a miscarriage (which came after 2 successful, uneventful, non-worrisom pregnancies) but as the time is going on I'm definitely feeling more relaxed.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

I am not telling any one (apart from DH) about this pregnancy as im petrified it may not last. i miscarried at 5+2 in january.. im now 4+6 with new pregnancy. As you can imagine im so scared at every twinge.. I'm still doing tests daily, which are all still extremely positive. Does it get any easier or will i be like this for the whole pregnancy . Also symptom wise I've been getting nausea every evening, and I'm so so tired all of the time, but no sore breasts! normal???? thanks ladies xx
First of all..Congratulations :)
My friend had a similar situation.... but all that is needed is to be calm and relaxed. Just get some good sleep, eat, stay hydrated and calm yourself down a bit. Don't stress out so much :) Be happy and stress free for a healthy you and a healthy lil one inside you!
You'll do great there!!

Hi, congratulations on your pregnancy.
So sorry for your loss!
I had a similar situation, had a MC, waited a cycle then tried again and fell straight away, it was so nerve wracking the first trimester even before I started having several episodes of bleeding and spotting throughout the first trimester, I was scared to be excited about the new one and just so worried I'd lose it but I found after the first trimester passed I started to feel a little more confident, kept reminding myself of the statistics of how small a percentage MC after the first tri etc. But for me I found the anxiety really settled down once I felt regular movements around the 19wk mark. (Mine were late due to an anterior placenta)
Anyway just wanted to encourage you, I have a beautiful healthy 7mo now, my GP told me that it's a very small percentage who will MC twice in a row, so the odds are on your side!!

My thoughts are with you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"