BFP after TTC 12 months - bean didn't stick :(

B

bethany-wood

Finally cautiously announcing after 12 months TTC.

On edge after a chemical pregnancy last cycle. Had some spotting today and a bit of cramping but was only a TEEEEENY bit :) all seems to be ok now :thumbup:

Scared stiff that something will go wrong but im working on that PMA :haha:

Couldn't believe my two lines, it all seems so surreal :cloud9:

:wohoo: :wohoo:

xxx

UPDATE -

I lost bean on the 22nd :( at 5 weeks 1 day x

congratulations Bethany, worth the wait :)
keep us posted on how your doing
xx

congratulations Bethany, worth the wait :)
keep us posted on how your doing
xx

I will do, everything seems to be ok now :thumbup: still getting dull AF achey like pains.. all along my front and hips.. even my legs have period pains i swear!! :haha: or.. maybe i'm just sat funny lol..

The pink spotting totally freaked me out earlier on, OH came home as quick as he could to find me in a mess on the bathroom floor crying my eyes out, but thanks to the girls on here i'm no longer worried :flower: there was only a tiny bit anyway, but the cramps felt like AF was here! but no red blood.. no heavy bleeding.. now i'm sort of glad i did have spotting as it's a sign that peanut is implanting more. :) and now i know not to go crazy next time i see pink on the loo roll :)

I'll open up a pregnancy journal at the weekend :D

xxx

awwwwwwwwww wow yayyyyyyyy :D congratulations hunni :D
have a happy 9 months!!!
did you do anything differently this tym in ur cycle to get ur bfp???
( sorry i'm keen on getting that bfp ). haha.

Defiantly pregnant confirmed with another pregnancy test AND a digital this morning. So happy :cloud9::cloud9:

That was the best feeling ever seeing "PREGNANT" appear.. i started the waterworks (tears of JOY!) :blush: it wasn't even FMU as iv been peeing all night.

Do you think i'm ok to tell my family? i mean they've been waiting for me to announce for 12 months now, and if anything does go wrong.. WHICH IT WONT hehe PMA.. i want them here for me :flower:

It feels so good to be on cloud nine :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: it's amazing how you can love something that's 1.5-2.5mm big so much already :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Sooo.. now i'm NO longer cautiously announcing!!..

:dance::wohoo::loopy::wohoo::yipee::yipee:

xxx

awwwwwwwwww wow yayyyyyyyy :D congratulations hunni :D
have a happy 9 months!!!
did you do anything differently this tym in ur cycle to get ur bfp???
( sorry i'm keen on getting that bfp ). haha.

Thank you hun! :)
Honestly i gave up trying! i hit the 12 month marker and was like "it's never gunna happen" ... i didnt track my OV... i didnt check my CM... i :sex: ONCE this month yes ONCE hehe OH has been tired from work and sex drives have been non existant lol... and i got up right away afterwards and went for a wee! I have no idea how i got pregnant :shrug: haha.. if i look back now i :sex: once this cycle which was 4 days before my ovulation must have happened..
I only did the deed because i had two bottles of wine! and had a nice hot bath with candles and was in the mood :haha::blush:
12 months of tracking every slight changing in my body.. doing it a zillion times around ovulation every day as much as possible, bum in the air... it never worked for me, apart from a possible chemical pregnancy which wasn't even confirmed properly.

So my advice, as annoying and hard to do lol is to not try not prevent.. do the deed when you want it.. never make it a chore.. make it romantic.. and it will happen :) im sending loads of sticky baby dust your way! :dust:
I do hope to see your :bfp: really soon ok!!! :flower:

xxx

Yay congrats!! That's really awesome!! Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months hun you deserve it!

Thank you girls, i really hope to see some familiar faces in first tri soon!
sending lots and lots and lots of babydust your way :dust:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back