BFP after TTC 12 months - bean didn't stick :(

I'm in the same boat! Last month a very early m/c or chemical (dunno what to call it) and got a very very faint BFP wed morn, did another this morn and line def darker. Just very aprehensive .........Lets hope this is it this time :flower:

congratulations...its so exciting isnt it???I had really bad cramping for bout a week after I found out and did loads of research - all saying its normal!xx

congratulations...its so exciting isnt it???I had really bad cramping for bout a week after I found out and did loads of research - all saying its normal!xx

Hi hun, yes it's very exciting :D :happydance::happydance::happydance: i'm over the moon! Just been into town to get some more foood, i keep eating so much! haha.. Keep seeing babies everywhere.. makes me so broody :haha::haha::haha:

Then i find out i can't eat most of my favourite foods... was about to eat papaya and pineapple bits... thankfully i looked at the list of foods im not allowed to eat before i started eating it cause it's on the list... dam :haha::haha:

Yep cramps are normal, i looked everywhere and found out most women get them :) I've got them but they arn't as bad as when i was due on, i think they are easing off a bit, i get the odd twinge here and there though... i find my cramps are like period pains, but when the worst of them are over, they feel more like cycle day 5 cramps, a dull heavy ache really :thumbup:

xxx

I'm in the same boat! Last month a very early m/c or chemical (dunno what to call it) and got a very very faint BFP wed morn, did another this morn and line def darker. Just very aprehensive .........Lets hope this is it this time :flower:

Yea i had my chemical pregnancy last month :(
Fingers crossed for us both. PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA :thumbup: :flower:

xxx

My positives have been getting lighter over the past few days and have faded to negative.. no bleeding or cramping though so booking an appointment with my GP xxx

So sorry for your loss hun :cry::cry:, hope your ok.

xxx

Bethany, I was so saddened to hear of your loss...You no doubt have been through an emotional rollercoaster these past couple of days. Stay strong, you have our support, and I will pray for you.
alaskanwhitecocoa
:hugs:

so sorry Bethany, this has been a very rough couple of months for you. My thoughts are with you
:hugs:

I'm back online after a few days break from babyandbump.... i'm doing a lot better now, still miss my little bean like mad, but have to stay positive now. :thumbup:

Thanks everyone :hugs:

xxx

awwwwwwwwww wow yayyyyyyyy :D congratulations hunni :D
have a happy 9 months!!!
did you do anything differently this tym in ur cycle to get ur bfp???
( sorry i'm keen on getting that bfp ). haha.

Thank you hun! :)
Honestly i gave up trying! i hit the 12 month marker and was like "it's never gunna happen" ... i didnt track my OV... i didnt check my CM... i :sex: ONCE this month yes ONCE hehe OH has been tired from work and sex drives have been non existant lol... and i got up right away afterwards and went for a wee! I have no idea how i got pregnant :shrug: haha.. if i look back now i :sex: once this cycle which was 4 days before my ovulation must have happened..
I only did the deed because i had two bottles of wine! and had a nice hot bath with candles and was in the mood :haha::blush:
12 months of tracking every slight changing in my body.. doing it a zillion times around ovulation every day as much as possible, bum in the air... it never worked for me, apart from a possible chemical pregnancy which wasn't even confirmed properly.

So my advice, as annoying and hard to do lol is to not try not prevent.. do the deed when you want it.. never make it a chore.. make it romantic.. and it will happen :) im sending loads of sticky baby dust your way! :dust:
I do hope to see your :bfp: really soon ok!!! :flower:

xxx

first of all i just wanted to say i am soooo soooo sooo sorry to hear of your loss, :hugs: i was so heartbroken as you have been through alot already. my thoughts are with you. hang in there and stay strong sweetie. we are all hear for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

WOW hun thats the best advise you can have really, i mean theres all thsi charting and stuff but the only key to it that works is relax and thsi cycle i am deffo gonna do that, though this forum is very helpful and very surpportive its becoming an addiction and a bit of viscious circle thinking wise cos then i get depressed and miserble and wirrying about what if i cant gett pregnant etc.. but yea decided not to come on here and see friends, i have my cb digital ov test but not gonna stress over it haha. remember what you told me and do it all over again next cycle :D keep poistive though easier said than done.
lovesyaa xxxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm back online after a few days break from babyandbump.... i'm doing a lot better now, still miss my little bean like mad, but have to stay positive now. :thumbup:

Thanks everyone :hugs:

xxx

Hi hunni, been thinking about you. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g