BFP after TTCing since Sept 2014!! I am 16dpo!!

stiletto_mom

Reaction score
Dollar store test came back positive!! I'm so excited.
I've been feeling like a weirdo the past few days talking to my belly asking the bean to stick even before I knew. Hopefully that was intuition and not just me being a wacko. =)

Going to have to break it to DH. Maybe I should wait until Valentines/Family Day to tell him but that's almost 2 weeks away!! UGH!

Guess I'm also going to have to call my fertility doctor, too. I'm planning to go midwife route. So many things to do, don't know where to start!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=926198&d=1454336352

Congrats! I'm right there with you. I've been rubbing my belly and talking to it for a while now. Kudos if you can hold off on telling the DH for 2 weeks. I thought the same thing, but knew I wouldn't be able to, so I told him already. hehe

Congrats! I'm right there with you. I've been rubbing my belly and talking to it for a while now. Kudos if you can hold off on telling the DH for 2 weeks. I thought the same thing, but knew I wouldn't be able to, so I told him already. hehe

I couldn't do it. Hahah. Told him that night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->