BFP - aged 37.5, TTC after MC, with uterine malformation

thesmiths88

Reaction score
I've got a :bfp:!!! I had a mc last Sept (not sure whether due to uterine malformation or not) and am aged 37.5 so was worried it would take ages TTC to again, but amazingly we managed it the first month! We also used Softcups for the first time too!

Congratulations on all your :bfp:!!!

congrats hun!!! :dust: lost of sticky dust for you!!

congratulations!!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months you deserve it!!! xx:hugs:

:dust: :dust: xx

congratulations your due on my oldest sons 2nd birthday lol

Congratulations x

How did you get on with the soft cups, as it was something we were looking at trying?

massive congrats !!!!

higly recommend softcups/ instead cups, u just insert after sex to keep sperm in :thumbup:

Congratulations x

How did you get on with the soft cups, as it was something we were looking at trying?

Not too bad -I just inserted one after :sex:. It stayed in all night and you just hook it out in the morning. Once I don't think I got it quite right and by the next morning it was trying to escape (nice!) but its pretty easy. Good luck to you!

Brand newbie here.....Many congratulations to you. I too have this week had a :bfp: after suffering a miscarriage last month.....so excited, and cant believe I got pregnant this month again!! I think I'm due roughly 24th October? Well done and good luck....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->