Bfp an hour ago

swazzle

Pregnant- Due March 2010
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Kinda new here but more of a reader.

Just got my Bpf about an hour ago, part of me is excited and the other half is REALLY scared. Me and my other half were NTNP and after 5 months we get a Bfp, Thing is though i just started a new job at the start of the month after leaving my previous job which i was there for 3 years! So yeah that part kinda sucks:(

Anyone else ever been this scared?

Hazel

That's usually how things happen, least when you expect it. :hugs: Congratulations, everything will work out just fine. :D

Congrats on the :bfp: I have not been there so can't say about the being scared but I imagine it is totally normal!! Good luck x

many congratulations! i felt exactly the same when i got my :bfp: i was so scared, its so utterly life changing, but the best most wonderful thing i have ever done :cloud9: xx

https://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w42/Shamanlady/CongratulationsYouDidIt.gif

Hi guys,

Kinda new here but more of a reader.

Just got my Bpf about an hour ago, part of me is excited and the other half is REALLY scared. Me and my other half were NTNP and after 5 months we get a Bfp, Thing is though i just started a new job at the start of the month after leaving my previous job which i was there for 3 years! So yeah that part kinda sucks:(

Anyone else ever been this scared?

Hazel

Congrats!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

new job :dance: new baby :baby: ...thats a lot of change at once...of course you're freaked.

You've had 2 pieces of good news lately ...there will def be a third piece.

ooohhh maybe your having twins :baby: :baby:

ha ha sorry if ive freaked you out am on my 2ww wait, have no job and have little else to do :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BEST OF LUCK :hug:

Congratulations

Its normal to feel scared. Our pregnancy was planned but I must admit I was a bit freaked out when I got my :bfp:

Everything will fall into place and Im sure it wont be long till the excitement kicks in :hugs:

Congrats!!! I was a bit scared with my first pregnancy too hun.... its the most exciting thing that can happen tho!!!:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->