BFP at 13 DPO!

Poshie

Mummy to Boy & Girl
Reaction score
Wow, I still can't believe it but today I got a shiny :bfp: on a FRER and I'm thrilled :happydance:

Very early days at 3w 5d so praying for a super sticky Pip :D

Only symptoms so far is pulling sensations in tummy and a bit of back ache. No sore boobs, no increase weeing, no nothing.

It's taken us 7 cycles to get here :cloud9:

Huge congratulations love on your :bfp:

I've often popped into your journal to catch up on how you're doing.......well done to you and DH and here's to a happy and healthy nine months.......:hugs:

Wow, I still can't believe it but today I got a shiny :bfp: on a FRER and I'm thrilled :happydance:

Very early days at 3w 5d so praying for a super sticky Pip :D

Only symptoms so far is pulling sensations in tummy and a bit of back ache. No sore boobs, no increase weeing, no nothing.

It's taken us 7 months to get here :cloud9:

Congrads!! :happydance::happydance: I found out around the same time as you, I am 4 wks 2 days today... found out last week.

My boobs got increased soreness past two days, and I also have the pulling/tightness in tummy. Wishing you a happy and healthy, and very sticky little baby!!!! :happydance:

:hug:

Congratulations again. Your chart looks brilliant. I'm going to save it so I can compare mine against it later this month!

I am so pleased for you hun :hugs:

Huge congratulations, I am so very happy for you.

Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

CONGRATS again! :yipee::wohoo::yipee:

have a happy, healthy pregnancy!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back