BFP at 8dpo...twins??

littlebird28

Reaction score
I got my positive last week at 8 dpo...so early! I read somewhere that the likeliness of twins is increased with very early positive tests. Just yesterday I was at a Christian thrift store when one of the workers came up to me and told me God told him I was going to have twins...so bizarre! I don't even look remotely pregnant since i'm only 5 weeks along, nor have I told anyone. Sounds kooky, but how weird would that be?! Anyone else have twins after an early positive test or a kooky thrift store worker predicted your future? ;)

When I got my bfp last May, I got a very veyr faint line at 8dpo.....stronger at 9 and 10dpo....my 12dpo is was extremely dark and darker than the control line! Turned out I had only one bundle in there, which God decided at 12 weeks to take as His angel.

This pregnancy I didnt get a positive until 12dpo, not even as dark as last years 12dpo test, and it just so happens that I am having Twins!

The only thing to me that suggested that I was having Twins, was my early HCG levels.

They more than tripled in a few days.....I thought maybe Twins OR maybe a really healthy baby!!!

Good Luck to you!

Oooh, love stories about psychic shop keepers!!!! Keep us posted! :D

Congrats on your :bfp:
Spooky isnt it how people just come up and say stuff like that......I had a pyshic tell me i was actually pregnant with a girl before i even knew i was pregnant....i found out a week later on my birthday lol.

:hug:

Congratulations! Oooh, how exciting about the prediction - you never know do you, you'll just have to wait until the scan to find out! Very exciting.

About the early test, I got an early positive with my first son which was really dark early on but just one in there! Also the HCG levels were really high early on but just a singleton pregnancy. However, I have heard that high HCG can indicate twins as well - good luck whether you have one or two in there! I will look forward to hearing whether or not the charity worker was right!

Good luck!

xxx

Congratulations. The shopkeeper had courage to follow the Spirit and tell you about their vision. I am happy for you.

Congrats on your BFP!! And now you have to come back and tell us after your first ultrasound! Gotta know whether shopkeepers' visions come true or not...

Congratulations, wonderful news.

My best friend has a 4 year old girl and she has been saying things freaky. She told her mum she couldn't visit Auntie Hannah because she was "having the baby" one day. Turned out she was!

Ooh congrats H & H 9 months to you! Hope it all works out whatever it is :yipee:

Congratulations! I had my BFP last week at 8dpo too! hopin there's only one in there tho! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->