BFP, Baby under 10 Months and Going Back to Work

bisbis

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just found out i'm Pg on friday, i soo wasnt expecting this ecspecially as i've just started getting tired of being at home and planning my return to work as my DS also seems more independent now.

I've gone through so many emotions since friday scared, surprised, shocked, worried, in a daze and finally starting to be happy and enjoy being pregnant.

My biggest worry was going back to work as i dont have a pg friendly work place, a lot of the women there have chosen not to have babies and this includes my manager who thinks the world is overpopulated as it is. I'm so desparate to go back to work though as i dont wan to end up 5 years down the line with no career and i dont even think i'm a good SAHM.

I think as time goes on my worries will reduce, i've even started wondering whether its a girl or boy and rubbing my belly.

hiya

congratulations!!

I also have a baby and a bfp lol, My sons just gone 5 months, but Ive been back at work four and a half months!

cant wait for mat leave again, this time Im taking longer

hiya

congratulations!!

I also have a baby and a bfp lol, My sons just gone 5 months, but Ive been back at work four and a half months!

cant wait for mat leave again, this time Im taking longer

Congratulations!....... i had to read your post a few times for it to really sink in, i'll have to keep you in mind as inspiration. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->