BFP but not on a pee stick.

adwoa

Reaction score
Wow. I had just written a super long e-mail to a friend in Mexico telling her about the ordeal and erased it all by accident! :growlmad:

Anyways, I'm 14 weeks with twins ladies! You want to know something strange? I just figured it out 5 days ago and via ultrasound. For some reason I'm showing negative on pregnancy tests ;l I read online about the hook effect and everything but my doctor was dumbfounded.

First of all, to figure this out took so much. My first doctor didn't believed me and just kind of said "ah" and brushed it off her shoulder. It took two months before I got an appointment with endocrine. My first doctor said everything looked normal and she had no idea why I had missed periods. Before I went to endocrine, I had just noticed PMS like bloating for about a month and half with no AF and super fatigue. OH AND HEARTBURN to the nth degree. Can't even explain it. My boyfriend is from El Salvador, so eating jalapeños and tomatoes is like ketchup and mustard. The bloating has subsided now but this new thing has came about...

Peeing on myself a little when I sneeze,cough,laugh.. etc! It's like a tinkle and I've had to buy two new packs of underwear! I've got to get some panty liners because I don't think this is going to go away.

Well, I just thought I'd share my story. Oh and something strange...:wacko: The week I was due for my AF I saw a license plate that said "HCG" when I was driving to pick up my niece... maybe it was a sign telling me that something was going to be wrong with the hcg levels and never be picked up on a hpt. But it didn't put too much of a dent after I figured out the dollar tree ones were pretty accurate. I've spent probably about 15 dollars on those compared to 15 dollars for two of the name brand ones!

I'm sorry that this is in TTC Buddies... I must have misclicked. Hope it doesn't get deleted ;l

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->