Bfp but spotting red :(

amber0134

Reaction score
So I’ve been getting positive tests for a couple days now. They are getting darker but I’m also experiencing some pain and now red spotting. I feel hopeless and not even sure if I should call me OB. My AF is due tomorrow. Here are my FRER from the 17th and 18th

EB272594-AEB5-4E60-8D7C-B923703F9022.jpeg

Good luck hun, I hope it's just some early pregnancy spotting that can sometimes happen. :hugs:

Thank you :). I’m still spotting but also had my bloods drawn yesterday and I’m confused.. is that my HGC? Bc that can’t be right...

8BAA3E39-8ACA-49DB-BD1D-3638DBE946EB.png

Also here is yesterday’s and today’s test.. today’s wasn’t even FMU. I just got a call back and my HGC is at 31.. :neutral:

CB9134A7-EC14-4AFC-8C9A-96FA35C69EC7.jpeg

Good luck I've had spotting on and off with this pregnancy. The first at 14dpo was orengy colour and was told it was implantation spotting.

My tests got very dark after that.
I've had a few episodes of spotting and even a bleed at 6 weeks but I have 2 ultrasounds at 6+1 and 8+1 and baby is good with HB was measuring 8+3 at 8+1.

Hoping ure spotting is just implantation.
Ure tests look great good luck

I had quite a lot of spotting with both pregnancies so it can be all ok. I’d say its a really good sign that your tests are getting darker . Fingers crossed it all works out well xxx

I had a red bleed that was very light, it fully wet a panty liner. I had pink spotting the day before that and brownish red the day after the red bleed. I didn't have cramps except for those really light ones I get when pregnant, my AF cramps are much stronger. My tests kept getting darker. Well that baby is now 3 months old. So red doesn't always mean the worst.

I had quite a lot of spotting with both pregnancies so it can be all ok. I’d say its a really good sign that your tests are getting darker . Fingers crossed it all works out well xxx
Ok thank you! What color was your spotting?

I had a red bleed that was very light, it fully wet a panty liner. I had pink spotting the day before that and brownish red the day after the red bleed. I didn't have cramps except for those really light ones I get when pregnant, my AF cramps are much stronger. My tests kept getting darker. Well that baby is now 3 months old. So red doesn't always mean the worst.
Oh wow! Ok. I wonder what would cause all of that? Hmm Thanks so much for responding!

Fingers crossed for you for a sticky bean and that the spotting stops

Fingers crossed its a sticky bean! I had bright red spotting at 13dpo and at 5 weeks (after a week of spotting brown blood). My girl is 1.5 now so hope this is just early pregnancy spotting for you

Thank you everyone! Spotting seems to have slowed down and I go in for a scan next Thursday!

Glad to hear everything still seems to be ok!! Good luck at your scan <3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->