BFP but worried

mummy2

Mum & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hi,

I wonder if anyone could help.

At 10 dpo i took a superdrug test and got a really faint possitive.

Then again on 11 dpo its was still very faint and i took a Clearblue Digi and it came up pregnant which i thought was great news.

I am currently 13 dpo and i took a superdrug test again this morning usin FMU and its still very faint... i am worried that my possitive line isnt getting darker.

Has anyone else experienced this with superdrug tests?? i have heard that sometime the cheaper test dont have enough dye to turn the possitive line dark because it all goes straight to the control line so quickly.

Thanks in advance for everyones help!!

i didnt get superdrug tests,but first one i did was at 16dpo,which was a faint FR,then for a wk i did internet cheapies and didnt get a proper line til wk after af was due !!
they have different strenghs in them hun,try not to worry ur PREGNANT ! :yipee:

If the CB digi said pregnant then, you are pregnant. Try not to worry and get yourself to your GP so, you can get in the system and all that. Congratulations

think like the other ladies have said hun if you've had positive tests (no matter how dark) then you're pregnant.

Just look after yourself, relax and try and enjoy your pregnancy xxx

I got my BFP on a CB digi at 12dpo. Before that, I was getting lots of very, very faint lines on ICs. My lines didn't start getting darker until about a week later. The lines should get darker within the next couple of weeks so I wouldn't worry at all. Congratulations xxx

big big congrats xxxxxxxx try to relax, dont worrry xxxxx

Thanks for all your replies everyone... it has made me feel alot better! hopefully everything will be ok and it just the cheap test not giving a darker line! xxx

i did 2 tests this morning with FMU (1 CB & 1 CB Digi) both negative.... It must have been a chemical Pregnancy... Im gutted! I'm never testing early again! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->