BFP by Oct 2015 TTC & BFP Group. (was the BFP by Oct 13 thread but the bubs are here)

Ok for anyone reading this and new to our thread...we originally were in a TTC by October 2013 thread & then a bunch of us moved here to the Pregnant by October 2013 thread. We have had our babies now and some of us are starting to think about baby #2 (or in TwinMummy's case baby #5).... not all of us are ready for a BFP by October 2015 but we are all here to support each other through thick n thin! We met because of losing a pregnancy and vowed to support each other....and here we are over a year later. There has been quiet moments on here as we also all chat on FB BUT....we are back to the place we started from.

If you are new and you would like to join us here...then feel free. Some of us would like to be pregnant again by October 2015. :) WELCOME :)

Yup me :) I'm also saliva testing ! Its cool .. I'm now cd8 so ov should be just around the corner . Wish me luck . I've a sick Sean at the moment with a fever ( I think teething related) he is awake every 1/2 hours last night and tonight , sobbing poor boo :( so b'ding is the furthest thing from my mind right now ! Hopefully he will feel better by Monday .

Hi girlies �� how are you all? Sorry if been AWOL I had planned to pop in and say hi ages ago....

I'm back to work in 13 days! Just had the best year of my entire life. I love bringing Ava to school and being that stay at home mum role!!!! I am sad to go back to work but I love work too.

I defo will TTC but not yet!!! I'm tempted but def not yet!

How's the TTC girls????

Hi :) weird seeing you on here now instead of fb !!!! I've just been diagnosed with post partum thyroidits :( on meds so no ttc for me until its sorted out . They can't give a time scale as everyone reacts differently . I'm 42 so my window to ttc was tiny already and its just gotten smaller . I still have hope though and am not giving up ! :)

Hi everyone :) well still a no go for ttc ... Levels still not where they need to be . On a positive note endo is right behind me ttc :) is going to switch my meds next visit 6 weeks to ones safe for ttc on . Wants my levels at optimum to give ttc the best chance :) so I have a POA with him for ttc and treatment while pg and after lol..... Looks like I've Graves autoimmune thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->