• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

BFP by Oct 2015 TTC & BFP Group. (was the BFP by Oct 13 thread but the bubs are here)

Hi how's everyone doing???
I'm stuck at home so so ill ... DH sick too it's awful

I'm hoping my milk supply doesn't plummet ... We thought Scarlett had reflux but today I'm staying In all day and giving her the best routine so think maybe when she had been unsettled it was actually a growth spurt and overtiredness

How's everyone getting on ??

Who's next???? How many weeks are the pregnant ladies ???

Think it's some sort of virus.... Haven't left the toilet all day and vomiting too so I must be dehydrated ... I couldn't feed Scarlett last night for anymore than ten mins as had to run and be sick do she's mostly formula today

Oh you poor thing :( sounds awful . Hope you recover soon . Make sure and keep hydrated sips of water and get some dioralite

Hi ladies,
How are you all? I guess I'm the only one not on facebook and so not getting any updates :(
Any news from lune? She must for sure have had her baby by now...

Ece hi :) no have not heard a thing but your right her rainbow should be here :) Sarah had her baby a little girl with a head of hair such a dote :) how are you keeping ?

Hope you are all well. I'm now 30 weeks and wondering how I'm going to make it another 10 as so uncomfortable already!

Hi lady ooooh exciting times nearly Into single figures . Ill be popping back to see how your getting on :) please keep us posted !

Can't believe you're already 30 weeks LL! Hope the weeks will fly for you...

Yeah the last trimester seems to drag but your LO will be here before you know it :)

Hi I'm fine. But worried as I had a growth scan last week and told I have poly hydromnios got another scan on Friday followed by the consultant to discuss it

Don't have any experience of this but know its something to do with amniotic fluid ?? Too much ?? Try not worry too much I'm sure talking to to the consultant will help ease your worry . Until then mama feet up get as much rest as you can girl cause your life is about to get a hell of alot busier in aprox 9 weeks time !!

Keep us posted about how your scan and appointment goes xxxxxx

Hi lady I hope you're well... Do u finish work
Soon?

Hi they couldn't find anything wrong with him just confirmed too much fluid so will keep a close eye on me and will monitor me through birth. They can't really tell me much more but he is going to be a big boy as well so hopefully it's just one if those things. Just want him here now!! Still 3 more weeks at work though....boo!!!!

Hang in there they will fly I promise . The end is hard .... The waiting .... But you don't have long now

Hi girls... Feels like a lifetime since I've been here... Easier catching up on Facebook.... Lady how are you and your gorgeous bump? It's so so close now!!!!!

How's all the baba a ????

Scarlett is 14 weeks tomorrow ... I stopped fb last week as I had dried up naturally...my supply was just so rubbish from The start I am proud to have managed 13 weeks with all my problems with bf... But I'm so sad too.... I wanted to EBF for 6 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"