Bfp Cycle Day 10 with period

Jennak82

Reaction score
Ok so I've been ttc for 2 1/2 years. My fertility doc said my body was reacting to hormonal changes and triggering my period to come early = short cycles. She put me on estradiol and prometrium during the luteal phase to make my periods longer. This was my third month on this plan.

Last cycle I did not get a bfp on cycle day 28. I stopped the est/promet. I had a full 7 day period complete with cramps, bright red blood and small stringy clots. Then I had 2 days of light/medium bleeding. Today is CD10. I guess? I think?? I got a bfp this morning. I tested on intuition and it was there. The test line is as dark as the control line.

???? I just had a 9 day period that ended yesterday. If I miscarried wouldn't the FRER show only a faint line or a negative?

Dr is doing two blood tests this week for hcg. But I am dying for the results!

Opinions?

I'm sorry- I meant I say the estradiol and prometrium were to make my CYCLES longer. Not my periods ;)

That's awesome. Have you seen the Doctor yet? Keep us posted.

Congrats on getting a BFP on you HPT! Keep us posted as to what the Dr. says.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

So, you got a BFN on CD28, then started your period, and 10 days later got a BFP? Not to be a downer, but it does sound a little worrisome that you could have that much bleeding and be pregnant...but of course it does still happen! Was it heavy those first several days?

And also, from what I've read it can take quite a while for the hcg levels in your body to go down after a miscarriage...so I'd say there is still a possibility that it could have been a M/C. :/ I surely hope not though!! best of luck to you!

EDIT: Just saw that OP posted two weeks ago! What did you hear from the DR?

i hope all is fine and that you got good news from your doc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->