Bfp :d

Thank you ELS57. :D

So ladies, I found out yesterday I was 5 weeks and 6 days. But the doc said they couldn't see a heartbeat. He said it could be too early but they are still a little alarmed, so I would appreciate some prayers :D

This is what Bear looked like at our first ultrasound. They thought we were 5 weeks +6 days, there was no heart beat, I was in tears as everything I read said we should have an heart beat. Our next ultrasound was supposively at 8 weeks but they pushed us back to 7 weeks but with a heart beat they said we must have just had a larger then normal sack and there was no problems. And now I have a beautiful cheeky 23 month old trying to climb over me while I type this up :D

Attachments

So ladies, I found out yesterday I was 5 weeks and 6 days. But the doc said they couldn't see a heartbeat. He said it could be too early but they are still a little alarmed, so I would appreciate some prayers :D

Fingers crossed for you sweetie! :hugs: I know it has a really high chance of being too early. Only a small percentage of people actually pick up a hb that early.

Thanks hun! My husband and I are really hoping it's just too early. :) I am feeling a little more positive after hearing people with similar stories :D Thank you :D

This is what Bear looked like at our first ultrasound. They thought we were 5 weeks +6 days, there was no heart beat, I was in tears as everything I read said we should have an heart beat. Our next ultrasound was supposively at 8 weeks but they pushed us back to 7 weeks but with a heart beat they said we must have just had a larger then normal sack and there was no problems. And now I have a beautiful cheeky 23 month old trying to climb over me while I type this up :D

Thank you :D That totally makes me feel better. I was worried but i am feeling a little better about it since some people have similar stories. I am praying that at the next ultrasound they see a heartbeat! But thank you for sharing your story with me, it has truly made my morning. Hope you and your sweet baby have a great day!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

I saw the heartbeat today. Im measuring at 6 weeks 5 days :) so due date has changed

:happydance: yippee!!! Did they let you take a picture home with you?
Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Here is a picture, now that I am on my computer I can send it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->