BFP, early ovulation?

rochelleaimee

Reaction score
Hey girls!!

Just jumping over here from "TWW" to get some answers. Bought a ClearBlue Digital OPK and used for the first time. negatives up untill CD 15 when i got my BIG SMILEY! So most likely ovulated CD 15 or 16.

I've been having cycles around 32-35 days the last few months and assuming i was ovulating between cd 18-22... is it normal for me to ovulate earlier than normal? I'm 8 DPO now and feeling lower abdomen pressure, lower back pain, abundant CM and have SUPER sore nipples.

Did any of you get your BFP on a cycle that you ovulated early??

is it normal to ovulate sooner than usual?! lol

Thanks ladies XOXO

I did! My period started on the 26th of January and I ovulated on February 5th. 16 days later, I got my BFP. It can happen! :)

Oh, and I got off of birth control in December, so my cycles were wonky December, January, and then we got pregnant in February. Stress, increase in physical activity, and I'm sure other factors can make you ovulate early.

You can get pregnant no matter if you ovulate early or late as long as you dtd during the fertile time. Thats why some people will do it often just to make sure. How many cycles has it been that long for you? Also sometimes if your cycles were long, they can start to regulate themselves to a shorter number. There are so many reasons why it can happen.

You can get pregnant no matter if you ovulate early or late as long as you dtd during the fertile time. Thats why some people will do it often just to make sure. How many cycles has it been that long for you? Also sometimes if your cycles were long, they can start to regulate themselves to a shorter number. There are so many reasons why it can happen.

We dtd every day from when my period ended untill like 5 days after my +OPK :)

I was on depo and so i've had about 5 or 6 cycles this long.... I'm pretty sure they are regulating and I'm super excited. But I'm hoping this earlier-than-normal ovulation will be my golden egg ;-)

Wow you got a good man there...i was hard enough trying to get my man to even do 4 days inna row lol. Yeah that eggie had no chance lol. Yep sounds like you are def regulating after being on the depo. Often it can take those few cycles. Congrats and hope its a sticky one for you :)

Woops prego brain going on and trying to jump the gun hahahaha....i will correct myself and say good luck and hopefully it all works out :) keep us updated.

Its up to you, but i didnt test until af was 4 days late. I just couldnt bear to see more bfns.

I ovulated around CD 10- quite early even for my short cycles. We did it daily from CD 5 to CD 15. As it turns out that may have been a bit too much- I tested positive at 3w0d exactly, and it was twins.

Good luck :)

I ovulated around CD 10- quite early even for my short cycles. We did it daily from CD 5 to CD 15. As it turns out that may have been a bit too much- I tested positive at 3w0d exactly, and it was twins.

Good luck :)

WOW! Congratulations, that is so exciting!!

did you feel anything going on in your belly after ovulation? I swear I felt my ovulation and had cramps at 6+7 dpo with one lil spot of brown CM.... I'm going to hold off for as long as possible to test, I so want this to be it :winkwink:

I have the same length cycles as you, I thought I O'd on CD22, this month I O'd 4 days early on CD18 and I just got my BFP at 10dpo :) GL x

*edit*
As a reply to your Q above, Im pretty sure i felt implantation on my left from 7dpo -11dpo on and off in exactly the same spot. I still feel a twinge in the same place now and im 13dpo x

Rochelle any updates? I'm just cruising the boards, curious about how most of the early ovulation cycles turned out. I normally ovulate CD 17-18, but this cycle I ovulated CD 7- no crosshairs yet on FF but I'm pretty sure it's cause I don't have enough days in the cycle yet for it to auto pop those crosshairs in. Maybe I'll get them tomorrow.

Rochelle any updates? I'm just cruising the boards, curious about how most of the early ovulation cycles turned out. I normally ovulate CD 17-18, but this cycle I ovulated CD 7- no crosshairs yet on FF but I'm pretty sure it's cause I don't have enough days in the cycle yet for it to auto pop those crosshairs in. Maybe I'll get them tomorrow.

Hey Veryblueapple.. Started my period on Monday. Sooooo my first ever 28 day cycle since my miscarriage/D&C/one depo shot... so I'm actually pretty excited :)

Good luck to you, doll.

Ah good! Happy your cycles are regulating. Wishing you luck this cycle and thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->