Bfp for #3

shinona

Reaction score
Got my bfp this morning. 4th time I've seen those 2 lines. I have to admit I went "oh sh1t"! 3 is going to be bonkers, isn't it? Still hasn't sunk in yet tbh. Anyone else preggers with #3 to keep me company...and calm!

Hi,

Congratulations!

Also expecting number three. When do you think your due ?

9 November according to online calculator. Means there will be exactly the same gap between 2 and 3 as there is between 1 and 2. When are you due? What age are your older two? Xx

Not pregnant with number 3 but just wanted to say congratulations!!

Hi, i'm expecting number 3. 15th Nov according to online calculator. My girls will be 3 and 2 when this one arrives. Cautiously excited. Can't wait to go through it all again. Good luck everybody . Amanda xx

Hi, i'm expecting number 3. 15th Nov according to online calculator. My girls will be 3 and 2 when this one arrives. Cautiously excited. Can't wait to go through it all again. Good luck everybody . Amanda xx

Looks like we're just about the same, Amanda and you're in Scotland too! More excited now...it's sinking in I think x

I'm in Aberdeen now. Where do you live?
Yes its starting to sink in with me now. Just deciding when to tell people lol xx

I am only expecting No.2 - but congrats and you'll be fiiiiine!!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Ayrshire, Amanda so other end of the country. I have no idea what people are going to say as we'd said no way to a third but had a change of heart at Christmas. Not long in a new job either. Xx

Ayrshire, Amanda so other end of the country. I have no idea what people are going to say as we'd said no way to a third but had a change of heart at Christmas. Not long in a new job either. Xx

Lol,i know that a couple of family members will think we're crazy as they actually said after 2 "that'll be you stopped now then", but, it's our choice,we pay for them and care for them so hey ho,lol.
Told my mum and sis today and they are happy for us. I started my job in Oct when we moved here from Fife, oh well lol. I'm just happy to be expecting another one.
When are you going to tell people? Xx

Thanks to everyone for your congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->