BFP - Is this for real?

Rebel-Fairy30

Pregnant - 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
OMG! I am so happy!

After my mc in December, I thought this day would never come. We tried, and tried, and at the end of each month always a big disappointment.

But this month I think we got it right! The test line is really strong, something that did not happen in December. I am so positive about this, but still frightened.

Went to the doctors yesterday, she confirmed my pregnancy, and I am due in March 2011. Got referred to the antenatal clinic in my local hospital, got my exemption form filled out and sent, hubby is so happy!

Now I just need to wait for the clinic to get back to me so that I can have my first scan. Fingers crossed it will all be OK.

Yay!

Huge congrats to you! x Its so disheartening after a mc but you've encouraged me to keep going!

Huge congrats to you! x Its so disheartening after a mc but you've encouraged me to keep going!

Don't loose faith!
Your turn will come, I am sure about that.

Lots of baby dust to you. :flower:

Congrats. You have given me hope.I am in month 3 after my mc and I'm starting to loose hope so thankyou.I wish u a happy and healthy 9 months x

Congrats! I think i'm due end of Feb begining March so here's to a healthy 9 months to both of us! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->