BFP Ladies can you help us please???

bouncychick

Reaction score
Just some advice please???????

What did you different this month, if anything????

Also what day of your cycle did you concieve on????

Been TTC one and off for two years now, I have PCOS, but now lost two stone and my periods are now regualar and so hoping it will be my turn soon!!

Best of luck to you all

xxxxxxxxxx

Hubby and I only BD on the day of O and the day after O.....

Previous months we had tried everything.... BD every day for about 10 days (before and after O).... nothing. BD every other day.... nothing. BD every other day on the lead up, then every day over O and then every other day after.... nothing. :shrug:

The one month we only BD twice and BINGO! :happydance:

I was only taking folic acid too... not other vits. I don't suffer with pcos so ladies who do may be able to help with that. Good luck to you.

I honestly think that relaxing when trying really helps.... it worked for me and 2 of my friends!! - There is 2 weeks between our EDDs. :cloud9: :happydance:

Loads of people said to me "relax, it will just happen" - I wanted to punch all of them but I have to say it worked for us. :thumbup:

Good luck. X :hugs:

We had been ttc for 20 months, for the last 2 cycles hubby has been taking zinc. We also relaxed this cycle i didn't chart or use opk's we just dtd from cd11-cd21 with the odd day off in between when we couldn't be bothered. Normally after BDing i would lay with my bum on a couple of pillows but this cycle i just lay on my side with my knees up after each session and stayed there all night then. I don't know if the few things we did different helped or if it was just our month but i do honestly think they helped. Good luck xxx

Hey hun,
I agree with the others about trying to relax - That's what we did. We'd been trying for 5 months and that was long enough! It helped that we wen't overseas for a three week holiday for my SIL's wedding, so I was greatly preoccupied! The problem I had was that I found it hard to not think about relaxing - how do you relax when you tell yourself you have to?!? Oh the pressure!! But somehow I managed. I think it was the alcohol at the wedding (I hadn't let myself go like that since starting TTC).
Also, my hubby switched his multi vits and I stopped multi vits (on the advice of my chemist) and only took folic acid. I don't know if it helped or not.
We also didn't get much BDing in around OV time, I think maybe a couple days before and then a couple days after a couple of times. So I'm really surprised we got there!
I hope this helps you babe and fingers crossed x

I only tried this month sorry but can tell u what we did. :thumbup:
I have quite regular cycle and always know when Ov (get horny!) on day 14.
Thought it would be better to have sperm around early so BDed 5 days before, 2 days before and on the day.
To be honest Im so surprised it was that easy n just keeping fingers crossed now.
Best of luck :dust:
Curly

Huge congrats to all of you who got your BFP and GL to all of us who are still waiting (((hugs))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->