BFP or Evap??

isabelsmummy

Reaction score
Ive had evaps on this brand before so dont want to get hopes up. Plus Clearblue digi says not pregnant.

Dont have a clue when I ovulated as its my first month off the pill :)

Any opinions would be most welcomed :)

Attachments

• IMAG0243_1.jpg
    IMAG0243_1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 66
looks like a BFP! Was it within the time limit?

Yes I could see it developing slowly straight away and that is how it has been since the rest of the test faded from red to white. Wonder why the digi is say bfn ... Are they less sensitive than the cheaper ones? :) xx

I got a positive on the wal mart cheapies before my frer. The next day I took another wal mart that was darker, and that is when my digi said bfp! (It was also mid day urine, not fmu, that worked best for me.)

Thanks everyone. Took an ic strip this morning and there was a very faint, but noticeable line. Dont think I'll fully believe it until the digi confirms lol I'll try and post my ic after work this afternoon :)

Ic strip still very faint with fmu this morning and digi still saying no. Getting confused! Going to try a free at some point today/tomorrow x

Just an update... After quite a few more faint positives, not getting noticeably any darker .. I began to bleed yesterday morning. Been to the doctor this afternoon and he confirmed my suspicions of chemical pregnancy :-( fingers crossed for a sticky next month :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->