BFP Progression

Laurenj22

Reaction score
Hi

I have attached a pic of the three IC's I have used, I'm not sure how dark I should be waiting for them to go as I've never used them before.

Reading top to bottom they are roughly 11DPO, 13DPO (both taken early evening) and 14DPO (fmu).

Thanks xx

Attachments

• 102_0541.jpg
    102_0541.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 234
Woah! Super dark lines! Huge congrats on the BFP :D xxx

Definitely looks lite a strong :bfp:..... Congrats and get making a baby ticker lol xx

Hi Lauren

They look great! Congratulations!
xx

Oh they look great !!! Congrats fellow team angels mate you will have to post on team angels!! yippee another graduate!!!

Fab lines, mimicking mine at that stage. x

congratulations! that progression is really good. xx

Hi

Thank you all for looking and commenting, I keep POAS just incase as I'm quite paranoid after a mmc.

I thought I would update you to include 16dpo which I took this morning. After seeing todays positive result I'm suprised I didn't miss the first bfp as it looks so faint.
Fortunately that is my last one in the house (but I have ordered some more)

Lauren xx

Attachments

• 102_0543.jpg
    102_0543.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 10
Lauren that looks brilliant! I'm so desperate to pee on another stick! - but have promised my dh that I won't till he comes back on Friday. I have one frer and 2 cb digis - but he's got them!!

Fantastic lines! Congratulations!!! xxxxx

I should have gotten a bfp on IC (tested with superdrug at lunch time and got a bfp) but I didn't see the line and I threw it away. lol moral of the story- the lines don't seem to be as dark as on other tests. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Hi

I think I can finally rest and leave the remaining ic's in the drawer. I ordered two cb digi's so I could see it in black and white.

Congratulations to everyone else who has gotten their :bfp: and :dust: to those trying.

xxx

Attachments

• 102_0550.jpg
    102_0550.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 3
Fantastic news Lauren (Hope its a healthy 9 months) you really deserve it

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members