BFP starting at 9 dpo!

So sorry ladies! We had a last minute move across the country and have been trying to get settled. It turned out to be only one baby! Almost 17 weeks now with baby boy number 4! I just ovulated a week early which made my lines so much darker by 9dpo!

Awwww how lovely huge congrats. I'm 5 weeks and 1 day and just got this
20190214_144016.jpg
That's the darkest I've ever had. No scan for me for ages.

So nervous

Ok getting scared now just done another tonight and it's a real dye stealer. This has never ever happened to me. What if it's twins:confused:
20190214_231836.jpg
Hopefully all this means is that everything is healthy. I worry sick about MC esp because I'm older and more at risk now.
Just hoping this means I won't MC and all will be ok. So long to wait for a scan still.

That's how mine was too, by 4 weeks and 4 days you could barely see the control line anymore. I was soooooo nervous and was for my first 3 ultrasounds thinking maybe they missed one lol my hcg was just super high with this boy, none of my other 3 were ever like this!
Ok getting scared now just done another tonight and it's a real dye stealer. This has never ever happened to me. What if it's twins:confused:
View attachment 1055594
Hopefully all this means is that everything is healthy. I worry sick about MC esp because I'm older and more at risk now.
Just hoping this means I won't MC and all will be ok. So long to wait for a scan still.

That's how mine was too, by 4 weeks and 4 days you could barely see the control line anymore. I was soooooo nervous and was for my first 3 ultrasounds thinking maybe they missed one lol my hcg was just super high with this boy, none of my other 3 were ever like this!

Thank you for replying.
Congrats on ure baby boy how exciting i bet you can't wait to meat him.
Hopefully I will get a scan soon. Bit nervous tbh just won't everything to be ok.
Even if it was twins it wud be a blessing but wud prefer just the one. But what ever the good Lord has given us I'll be happy.
Just wanna get out of the MC stage.
First tri is so scary.
How are you feeling now ure further along?
I'll be 6 weeks on Wednesday I found out 2 weeks ago today I was pregnant and it's gone quite quick.
Will let you know what they say when I do get around to having a scan.

I hear ya, I was terrified after our last loss. But I feel great this time around! I havent been sick what so ever only tired. But we are so excited to meet him finally, we tried for 3 years for him so I'm very impatient for him to arrive.

Awwww hon thats so lovely.
I feel ok but been feeling queezy and my boobs are tender hoping all this and the tests being so strong is a good sign

I can't wait to have a propper bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->