BFP starting at 9 dpo!

MrsSimmons14

Reaction score
The top is from 9 dpo around 7 PM and the bottom is 10 dpo 24 hours later. I've never gotten a positive before 14 dpo and they were never this dark even then. I've tracked ovulation so I know exactly the day I ovulated but is it normal to get a line this dark that soon?!? I'm still in shock 14 dpo now and still testing to make sure they're getting darker and I dont think they can get any darker at this point

20181121_052930.jpg

Those tests look so great! It's totally twins, I know it :haha:! In all seriousness though, that is pretty dark for only being 9 dpo / 10 dpo.

Congratulations mama!!

Those tests look so great! It's totally twins, I know it :haha:! In all seriousness though, that is pretty dark for only being 9 dpo / 10 dpo.

Congratulations mama!!
The weirdest thing happened! My best friend called me Sunday morning to tell me she had a dream the night before that she came down to see me and my new twins and that evening I took a test for the heck of it and thought oh well I'm only 9dpo and its 7 PM nothing will come up and immediately it showed! And I ran to the store to buy three other brands and they all were blazing positives too. I've never had one that early and never even that dark at 14 or 15 dpo! So I'm wondering too lol

The weirdest thing happened! My best friend called me Sunday morning to tell me she had a dream the night before that she came down to see me and my new twins and that evening I took a test for the heck of it and thought oh well I'm only 9dpo and its 7 PM nothing will come up and immediately it showed! And I ran to the store to buy three other brands and they all were blazing positives too. I've never had one that early and never even that dark at 14 or 15 dpo! So I'm wondering too lol
That's pretty neat, it'll definitely be interesting to see if her dream comes true :).

I bet it will fly by! :)
I hope so! My mom is more impatient than me. My husband, 3 boys and myself live in Florida and were going up December 2nd to Missouri to see all of our family and shes begging me to get an appointment with my old dr up there so I can get an ultrasound sooner haha I told her we will wait and see what's what on Christmas eve lol that will be a pretty special Christmas present to myself anyway :)

Congrats those are some dark lines!
Thank you! No complaints here especially after trying for 3 years after our last miscarriage. That time I barely got a faint line several days after my period was due and they just kept getting lighter everyday. So to see them that dark that early made me bawl like a baby!

Oh congrats with those dark lines!! Let us know if it turns out to be twins!!

Oh WOW..those are some dark lines!! Congrats!! Praying for s HH9...Im thinking multiples too☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->