Bfp today and now worried sick

Kern

Reaction score
Ahhhh tested positive today at 15 dpo! So excited! But also so nervous, I've technically lost more pregnancies than I have had successful ones. I had one at 6 wks and a chemical at 18dpo. So now of course, I'm super worried. Anyone else in the same boat? How did you deal? Ahhh the first trimester is so tricky! :wacko:

In the same boat! I have no advice, but maybe we can support each other! :) 3 losses and no living children, so it's hard to believe I WON'T end up with another loss. But I'm trying to stay optimistic and focus on each day at a time.

Oh wow, tcinks, so sorry to hear. I can totally understand your position. It's definitely worrisome. Have you had a dr look into why you are losing your precious babies? I hope this one is one sticky bean for you! :hugs:

Yes we've had tests. We got some answers on one of the babies, but the most recent no problem was found.

Have you called your doctor yet? It's still early for me, haven't missed af yet. So I'm debating about calling tomorrow or waiting until Monday.

That is definitely stressful, I feel for you. I would definitely call so they could at least track your betas.

I haven't called yet, plan to tomorrow.

I had two blighted ovums after having my daughter, then had a son, followed by another daughter, and am now 26 weeks pg with another baby girl. Most women will go on to have healthy pregnancies after a couple of losses, and early losses are very common and usually not due to an underlying cause. Your most likely to have a healthy and successful pregnancy, so put your feet up and congratulations on your BFP! Xxxxxx

:hugs: I'm in the same boat too.

I've got a history of recurrent miscarriages and then finally had my rainbow baby in 2015. I'm now pregnant again and terrified of another miscarriage, every little twinge sends me into panic even though I know I had cramps and spotting with my rainbow baby :(

Hi Hun I have had three losses they were all before my last baby and it is really hard when you fall pregnant I know how you feel, all you can do is take each day at a time and before long the days turn into weeks and the risks of miscarriage lower, it is a very nerve wracking time but there really isn't anything that I found that helps, I had an early scan with my last baby and saw her little heartbeat and I felt so much better, until two days later and then I was back to freaking out lol I think by the 12 week mark I started to feel a bit better. Just try take each day at a time Hun and just think 'today I am pregnant' it will fly by in no time and you will be seeing your little bubba kicking away on that ultrasound, good luck xx

Thanks all. It's just scary right? I always want the first trimester to fly by, I relaxed better when I got to the second tri for sure.

Are you still poas? I just bought a few more walmart cheapies today to put my mind at ease. :haha: I will be excited for 2nd trimester, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->