Bfp today, need a bump buddy?

WndrlndsOwl

Mom of Jocelyn
Reaction score
I got confirmation that I am preggo this afternoon. I go to the ob on Monday, so I won't know until then exactly how far along I am. Guessing by my last af I should be due beginning of July.
I am looking for a bump buddy. I am 27, live in Virginia and I love doing photography, I will be doing all of my own preggo photos and newborn photos. I can't wait!!:hugs:

I got confirmation that I am preggo this afternoon. I go to the ob on Monday, so I won't know until then exactly how far along I am. Guessing by my last af I should be due beginning of July.
I am looking for a bump buddy. I am 27, live in Virginia and I love doing photography, I will be doing all of my own preggo photos and newborn photos. I can't wait!!:hugs:

Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this your first BFP? I am due August 11, 2013 with my first :flower:

It's a long story, technically it's not my first but I don't have any other children right now. So it is a new first for me if that makes sense. I think it will be more of an August or very late July date now that I've really counted the days, but I will be sure on Monday when I go to my doctors appointment.
Congrats to you also!!

Gotcha! Everything is new to me and a little nerve-racking too so I am happy to talk to others who are due arund the same time. I LOVE photography as well and am really wishing for a nicer camera, and especially now!

Good luck to you at your appointment on Monday!

I just got my bfp yesterday ! My edd is August 19 !! I go to the doctors Friday !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->