BFP today, paranoid already....

Cattia

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I had a mmc in Feb and we have been ntnp since. This month I was soooooooooo sure I was out. Zero symptoms, plus we only managed to bd three days before o. Anyway, I've been on holiday so I relaxed, had a few glasses of wine in the evenings, then worst of all, I ate mussels from a seafood stall! I was feeling super pre menstrual by this point so honestly thought nothing of it. Got back from holidays, tested last night, faint bfp. Tested this morning, super faint on ic so thought maybe chemical. Went and bought first response and tested just now, clear bfp. I know I should be pleased, but as well as the worry I might mc again, I am now also super paranoid about the seafood. H e l p !!

Dont worry, you'll be fine. I too thought i was due af. Had a whole bottle of wine on the night af was due. Was so worried when i got a faint BFP the next day. But then did a FRER a couple of days later and a nice BFP. I'm now 10 weeks +. Really hoping this is your sticky bean xxx

You're fine! Baby doesn't really start taking nutrients from you right away. They're still getting what they need from the yolk sac for the first couple of weeks.

Thanks ladies, calmed down a bit now! I'm going to try my best not to worry too much although it will be hard as I do suffer from anxiety so worry is kind of my default! With my first two pregnancies I worried all the time and they turned out great, with my last one I worried all the time and it ended in mc so I guess whatever happens will happen and worrying won't change the outcome.

Hello love x I'm 13dpo after losses at 12 (last July) and 21 weeks (March) so I understand paranoid! It was my last losses due date last Thursday so 8dpo so I necked half a bottle of wine 2 days running and had goats cheese too! Got my bfp on Saturday. Eek!! How many dpo are you? Xx

Munchkin, sorry for your losses. I THINK I am 14dpo today but I only go on monitoring cm and ov pains, I don't temp so I'm never 100% sure. I think I will request bloods in a couple of weeks time if I have had no bleeding. My Dr offered to check them last time but I went for a private scan instead.I have no symptoms really so I know I could still get a chemical this early on. Fingers crossed for q sticky bean for you Xx

Ooh Cattia hopefully we can be bump buddies! It sounds silly but I'm not stressing so much this time so far. I know it's early days but I have known since Saturday and apart from a couple of moments I've been pretty calm. I think the worst has kind of happened so I'm trying to just take every day as it comes xx

Just seen this lovely! I ate mussels on Sunday, probably half a kilo, they were cooked properly and I discarded any that hadn't opened and I've had no problem.
If you'd had any kind of food poisoning from them (rare) you'd be pretty ill and know about it.
99% of seafood is fine to eat xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->