BFP with Baby #2!

Literati_Love

Reaction score
I'm so excited because I just found out I'm pregnant with baby #2! It was only our first cycle trying, and I totally thought we had missed our chance because neither of us were in the mood and then on Sat the 30th I had symptoms of ovulation and we hadn't even BDed yet the entire cycle (but I wasn't tracking or temping so I didn't know officially if it was O). We didn't even manage to BD until Sun the 1st, so I thought for sure we had missed it and was counting this month as a write-off. However, I knew at the back of my mind that if AF didn't start today, I couldn't have ovulated on the 30th like I thought, and therefore I could be pregnant! Well, I woke up this morning feeling really excited and my AF hadn't shown up. I thought I was crazy to test because I didn't even know when AF was due...but couldn't resist and sure enough, the line showed up RIGHT away! I'm so excited and of course a little nervous!

Congratulations! I've just got my bfp too and judging by your dates we will be due around the same time. Exciting times!

Lit!! Just noticed this thread, big congratulations! Hope all is well with you guys, can't believe Nevada will soon be 2! Hope you are feeling ok so far xx

Thanks so much Mrs W! Long time no talk!! I'm so pleased to see you are pregnant with baby #2! Congratulations! What a journey this has been for you. I'm going to check out your journal. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->