BFP with MF (morphology)!!

walrusandposs

Mum of 1
Reaction score
I never could imagine myself writing here but I got my BFP on Friday!

This was a couple of months after a FS said to us we would have trouble conceiving because of my DP's low morphology (10%) and we were eligible for IVF. We had been trying (but I wasn't tracking my cycle or using OPK's- so probably NTNP? for about 6 cycles) So... just keeping up the faith for all of you in the same situation!!

If anyone wants to know what my DP did- I'm happy to let you know!- he was taking lots of different vitamins, but didn't stop smoking or drinking! (naughty, I know).

But after 2 cycles of hardcore antioxidant consumption, we have got our BFP... so hopefully, all is good with the little one- and others can replicate the results!!! :thumbup:

Oh and also- something I worried about too which might be good for some women with the same fears- I had a short cycle- 24 days with a good 4 days of spotting! So spotting about 9-10dpo. What happened this cycle was that the spotting never arrived. So hopefully that's good news for some, because that was my major personal health concern, that doesn't appear to be a concern after all!

Thanks for all your support everyone, I've met some lovely people on here that have given me lots of advice, when I was searching and searching for information. Hopefully I can return the favour to someone!

Laura xxxxxxxxx

Oh hun I am so happy for you!:hugs:You give me hope :)! Happy and healthy 9 months!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks everyone = )

Yes nurseh14! There is definitely hope = )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations :) we got our BFP nearly 11 weeks ago and my OH has 3% morph, so it can happen :D

lots of congrats and thanks for sharing, it gives me hope as I spot

wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->