BFP - Wow!

koco

Mother of One
Reaction score
Hi!

Well, I joined here just a few months ago when my DH and I decided to start trying in August. So, I took my vitamins, started eating healthier, went off the pill, and waited.

Come August, I started to play with the Clear Blue ovulation kit. Ugh that thing annoyed me. But counting days and using the kit, I pinpointed my time. We hit the date just fine.

But, it's our first time, and our first time trying so the possibilities were small right? That's what I kept telling myself.

Well, guess what ladies. Fresh from last nights test, it was pretty darn clear. We're pregnant. :) Guess I'll be moving right along to the first term conversations! :happydance:

Congrats to all the other BFP's in here, and for those who aren't yet and who are trying, good luck, baby dust to you, and hopefully you'll be posting a BFP soon too!

--Krystal

Oh congrats!!!!
This is my 1st month off BCP and I am ever hopefully (7dpo at the moment).

Well done H&H 9 months:thumbup:

Congratulations, when are you due? theres a few of us in first tri due end of April if you fancy a chat? x

congratulations Koco!!! I just tested at 14dpo at 4.30pm, expecting a BFN...and got a BFP!!! i picked up a digital one (figured i needed to see it in words) and it read POSITIVE in under the 2 mins, I almost fell off the loo. I am in shock...

Congratulations!!!
Lots of sticky dust to you!!
:dust:

Congratulations, when are you due? theres a few of us in first tri due end of April if you fancy a chat? x

I go into the doctor on September 9th, but all the calculations I've done are putting me end of April early May (the calculators say May 1st). My birthday is April 29th so I'll have the best birthday present EVER! :winkwink:

Always up for a chat. I'm sure I'll be looking for that more and more in the next coming weeks!

congratulations Koco!!! I just tested at 14dpo at 4.30pm, expecting a BFN...and got a BFP!!! i picked up a digital one (figured i needed to see it in words) and it read POSITIVE in under the 2 mins, I almost fell off the loo. I am in shock...

I tested again last night with Clear Blue digital. You know, the First Response double line was pretty obvious, but that whole "it can't be" thing just kept creeping in.

Same as you, in just a minute or two it came up pregnant. I told my DH that there's no doubt now!

I'm in total shock too. I mean, we planned for it. We did the budget, bought the books, updated the diet, all that stuff. I just can't believe it happened so quick (we're very lucky) and that... it's actually happening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->